Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are a cuck ıf u support police even slightest

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Most of the cops were normie/chad bullys in highschool who bullied incels
Cops also protect entiteled white women and allow them to ruin mans life with false evidence and muh sexual assault,always side with white knights,persecute incels online,cuck second amdenmentcels,care about small shit like lemonade stands and ugly man creepy dudes.
Not even talking about their treatment against blackcels

You can go and laugh with a smug face when you see a cop arrest a foid but remember they are ready to arrest your ass over slightest offense and hand you to the goverment

Cops are not our friends.

Never been treated badly by a cop tbh.

Imagine being incel and supporting one of the most Cucked organizations ever.

based. fuck copsd, gave me speeding ticket multiple times. lazy cunts

BASED AS FUCK THREAD. FUCK THE POLICE

Absolutely, fuck cops seriously. Anyone who supports the law in general needs to be buried alive. Fucking cunts arresting people for smoking weed and shit. RIP to soldiers like Dorner and Moat.

Absolutely, fuck cops seriously. Anyone who supports the law in general needs to be buried alive. Fucking cunts arresting people for smoking weed and shit. RIP to soldiers like Dorner and Moat.
Based Saddamcel

The police are the soldiers that enforces the thousands of laws governments has forced upon the people, I see no difference between a cop and a Nazi soldier the only difference is the uniform; both enforces thousands of laws no matter how ridiculous or horrible they are.

Also applies to soldiers (although to a lesser extent as they don't attack your own civilians if you're a westerner). RIP to all fallen mujahideen.
The police are the soldiers that enforces the thousands of laws governments has forced upon the people, I see no difference between a cop and a Nazi soldier the only difference is the uniform; both enforces thousands of laws no matter how ridiculous or horrible they are.
The difference is that (although I hate stormfrontcels) the average nazi soldier was educated and capable of locating Africa on a world map :feelskek:

Last edited:
Also applies to soldiers (although to a lesser extent as they don't attack your own civilians if you're a westerner). RIP to all fallen mujahideen.
Wtf does it had to do with mujahideen

Lol. This is funny.

High IQ post

All taxpayers are cucked theory

They wouldn't hesitate to plant drugs on us during a pat-down or shoot at us for "resisting" arrest so fuck them

Lucky mother fucker
Yes and no. One time cops pulled out guns and asked me to show the contents of my bag. This is extremely rare in europe. I didn't chimp out, I just showed them my bag, my id and they left.

Some cops are obviously horrible people who abuse their power or just take out their frustration on people. But I also think a lot of people just act like cunts to them instead of cooperating.

If i had been an asshole that time i probably wouldn't have been so lucky, right?

Don't like police, but don't like niggers and white liberals either so I like when they shoot on protestors. If nogs and antifa soyboys didn't exist we could have a peaceful minarchist state.

Last edited:
Selfish retardation in this thread. :feelsbadman:
"They gave me speeding tickets now i hate em"
"Fuck cops" because they are a hive mind single organism apparently.

I hope your communities' cops just straight up quit one day, you might learn why you need them.

They wouldn't hesitate to plant drugs on us during a pat-down or shoot at us for "resisting" arrest so fuck them

Lmao ACAB
Selfish retardation in this thread. :feelsbadman:
"They gave me speeding tickets now i hate em"
"Fuck cops" because they are a hive mind single organism apparently.

I hope your communities' cops just straight up quit one day, you might learn why you need them.
God ı fuckin wish

you are a cuck if you care about any of this dumb riot shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back