Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you agree? masturbating to anime is gay

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Dunno lads, anime is pretty homo. :feelskek:

I don't watch anime. It's boring as fuck (sorry animecels). I don't get the idea of animes at all. A bunch of stupid Japanese animated characters screaming Yamete Kudasai or whatever. Childish. Unoriginal. I'd rather American TV shows.

Real men masturbate to the Instagrams of middle school girls.:feelsLSD:

3FF56A79 B65C 4FF6 9E0B 7589ED865E41

Masturbating to a bunch of chads fucking girls is definitely less gay

Kys

I don't watch anime. It's boring as fuck (sorry animecels). I don't get the idea of animes at all. A bunch of stupid Japanese animated characters screaming Yamete Kudasai or whatever. Childish. Unoriginal. I'd rather American TV shows.
Most TV shows are unoriginal love stories made for normies (I like some, for example a TV show I like is What We Do In The Shadows, it's about vampires and it's a comedy show, not the typical kind).
Animes can be like that too but they have way more room for creativity due to the simple fact that it's not real actors and that it doesn't have the restriction of Hollywood, C.G.I and real life.
Not everyone wants to see white chads and stacies all day, I love fantasy and call me cuck but I own it, every human since the dawn of time has tried to escape reality in some kind of way. Japanese have just been the best at it. A cope is a cope.
And anime is far from gay, most of it is big titty foids slutting in every way possible, not some hollywood transgender bullshit.

Last edited:
Most TV shows are unoriginal love stories made for normies (I like some, for example a TV show I like is What We Do In The Shadows, it's about vampires and it's a comedy show, not the typical kind).
Animes can be like that too but they have way more room for creativity due to the simple fact that it's not real actors and that it doesn't have the restriction of Hollywood, C.G.I and real life.
Not everyone wants to see white chads and stacies all day, I love fantasy and call me cuck but I own it, every human since the dawn of time has tried to escape reality in some kind of way. Japanese have just been the best at it. A cope is a cope.
And anime is far from gay, most of it is big titty foids slutting in every way possible, not some hollywood transgender bullshit.
:smonk:

Anime is pretty creative, it doesn't shoehorn PC propaganda like (((western))) productions.
When it comes to fapping part, I don't know how brains recognise cartoon as something arousing sexually.
Shape is there, ok, but everything else bears little resemblance to real women we were wired to lust after.

You shouldn't just lump it all together OP

I mean clearly there's a difference between watching a show full of waifus like RKB vs a show full of shounens like free
I don't watch anime. It's boring as fuck (sorry animecels).
what have you even tried watching though?
I don't get the idea of animes at all. A bunch of stupid Japanese animated characters screaming Yamete Kudasai or whatever. Childish. Unoriginal. I'd rather American TV shows.
America and Japan both have their share of shit shows and good shows
no need to make general rulings about any of them
a TV show I like is What We Do In The Shadows, it's about vampires and it's a comedy show, not the typical kind
been meaning to give that one a shot since I try to do all things vampire but haven't got around to it, seemed a bit too goofy, usually need at least one cute girl to catch my interest
not sure if you saw the Carmilla series, how's WWDITS compare to that, if so?

anime is far from gay, most of it is big titty foids slutting in every way possible
eh not sure about that, very high pettanko % competing for majority shareholder
When it comes to fapping part, I don't know how brains recognise cartoon as something arousing sexually.
Shape is there, ok, but everything else bears little resemblance to real women we were wired to lust after.
There is a strong resemblance in the best parts, and it basically idealizes them to be better.
IE a "real girl" you are coded to like has imperfections like pores on her skin, microabrasions scarring her skin, etc
Anime girls for the most part do not, and when they do, rather than a fuzzy dirty experience it's usually only added for dramatic effect in certain moments for contrast.

Last edited:
There's definitely a ton of better fapping material than anime.

yes. but its just another cope. japan anime blurs out anime dick

I tried fapping to anime but honestly it just does not turn me on. It feels a bit gross.

Yeah man, I only fap to guys having anal sex. Imagine watching or fapping to girls in anime, gay asf.

worshiping roast flaps seems way more gay tbh

Jerking off to real women is gay. 2D > 3D
ShowerTaker

Notorious Inkler

Suifuel for anime copers

Remember that when you are wanking of to anime you are wanking off to drawings and fantasy's of virgin men. Its just like fapping off to a larping man that are acting as a girl.

Yes sounds lame asf

Any form of masterbating is pretty lame anyway :feelsugh: we should be getting laid not whacking off :fuk:

No. I masturbate to anime. I'm not gay. Therefore, your assumption is decidedly false.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back