Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You actually cannot learn how to drive

I lack that skill

Can you try driving an automatic. They might be a bit easier to drive no having to worry about the gears.

This is also a topic for itself though and also quite interesting. It is true that it is all about your body. But every body can build up muscles. Let me guess, you are ectomorph then? Iam also leaning towards ectomoprh though and it is quite hard to build up muscles, so I know from where you coming from here. Even you made at least some progress despite the fact it is nothing compared to others. I know it is really hard to put on general weight or muscle mass, specially as an ectomorph.

But I have to ask you again. Are you really honest with yourself here? Did you really hit the gym for 2 hours at least 3 times a week? Did you consume any creatine monohydrate and/or whey protein? How much do eat within a day? I now, the last two questions sounds like a cope but it is actually not. Creatine monohydrate and whey protein are actually the only products that are helpful when it comes to gain some mass and it also works, specially creatine monohydrate.
Not sure about Ectomorph but my frame 2 years ago was like Elliot Rodger. Now, I have gained more fat, thus I'm a skinnyfatcel.
I hit the Gym between 1-2 hours at least 3 times a week, sometimes even 4 times. This year I tried out Creatine and Protein on Gym days. For my homegym I only use Protein, though. I think homegym might be actually more effective because I only train the same muscle groups and therefore see real results. According to my mother I eat way too much. I should probably go on a diet since my belly is slowly growing due to current circumstances.

Either you have driving or you do not, it is indeed brutal.

My driving test is in June

My car is broken but no mechanic will fix it because of coronavirus. My car is 14 years old, I have to save up £6000 to buy another one and it will only last 4 years

@rightfulcel
Also @TheGambler2 because you already mentioned something similar to it.

Quote:
''The ability to drive isn’t just one skill in itself but of an amalgamation of various other skills, and not all of those contributing skills are ones that can be improved. People with slow reaction times, disorientation, poor judgement, or low IQs will always be worse drivers.''

There is also without any doubt, a growing number, specifically in men, who cannot drive anymore while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is absolutely concerning.

I just cannot anymore. This situation is absolutely emasculating. Driving is absolutely significant in this life and era. I want to drive more than anything else. Nothing else matters more than driving. I actually do not get people here who can drive. Why do you want a female? You can drive. You can buy yourself a car and then you can live within this car. It is yours. You can drive whenever you want to any destination you want. Knowing how to drive, having a driver licence and a car is better than anything else since you can make a living off of it. A female is nothing compared to a car. A car cannot say 'no' to you. A car will never hurt you. No, it is loyal to you. Why cannot you appreciate this masterpiece of engineering?
Serious question have you tried playing simulator games like Assetto Corsa?

My driving test is in June

Brag.

Serious question have you tried playing simulator games like Assetto Corsa?

On my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson, the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second lesson he told me to do driving simulation first. I had 10 lessons of driving simulation, yet I could get behind of it.

Involuntary pedestrianism.

Brag.

On my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson, the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second lesson he told me to do driving simulation first. I had 10 lessons of driving simulation, yet I could get behind of it.
Try playing realistic driving games instead. I don't know what it costs to get a decent wheel/setup but even without it, it could still help.

Try playing realistic driving games instead. I don't know what it costs to get a decent wheel/setup but even without it, it could still help.

Way more than 1000 Euro, so, this is not an option for me. Just spend 1000 of Euros for fake driving brah while every female can drive without any effort whatsoever.

To incompetent to do so

Do not forget. Females can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is beyond emasculating. There is no point in living this life if you cannot drive.

Last edited:
On the second lesson he told me to do driving simulation first. I had 10 lessons of driving simulation, yet I could get behind of it.
I feel low IQ for not understanding this but what the fuck do you mean? It almost makes me want to pay to go to germany to help you, just lol. Can you not manage gear shifts and releasing the clutch? Are you unable to judge distances to surrounding traffic?

I feel low IQ for not understanding this but what the fuck do you mean?

My bad... I meant ''I could not...''

It almost makes me want to pay to go to germany to help you, just lol. Can you not manage gear shifts and releasing the clutch? Are you unable to judge distances to surrounding traffic?

It is really always the same. Only people who can drive are seriously struggling to understand my point of view. Just think about something you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying to get behind of it, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving.

How common is a license in Europe? I heard it is expensive to get one there

I'm a gorilla and even I can drive

Got my license right here
20200313 141639

''The ability to drive isn’t just one skill in itself but of an amalgamation of various other skills, and not all of those contributing skills are ones that can be improved. People with slow reaction times, disorientation, poor judgement, or low IQs will always be worse drivers.''
This is retarded. I am low IQ and I have shit coordination. So shit in fact that I could not catch or throw a ball straight to save my life. Yet I learned to drive. Of course you're never going to learn if you're too scared to try.

This is retarded. I am low IQ and I have shit coordination. So shit in fact that I could not catch or throw a ball straight to save my life. Yet I learned to drive. Of course you're never going to learn if you're too scared to try.

I tried it and I am bad at it. I had 3 driving lesson, the first one a double lesson. I also had 10 lessons of driving simulation and I still could not get behind of it. I legit do not understand how people can drive that easily.

I tried it and I am bad at it. I had 3 driving lesson, the first one a double lesson. I also had 10 lessons of driving simulation and I still could not get behind of it. I legit do not understand how people can drive that easily.
I was doing two hour lessons twice a week for over a month before I passed my G2 road test. I drove for about 2 years on this probationary license before I took the G test (the full driver's license) which I failed the first time and STILL needed more lessons until I passed. Of course you're going to be shit if you did 3 lessons. And driving "simulation" shouldn't even count. That is euro retardation, driving a real car is nothing like a fake simulation.

Of course you're going to be shit if you did 3 lessons.

That is true but also quite weird since some people here say ''it is just driving brah'' and now 3 hours does not mean shit despite the fact most people can get behind of it after a couple of lessons. I also want to add, that after my last driving lesson that I had, the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I was so bad that he told me to do driving simulation and even after 10 hours I still could not get behind of it. I also had to pay a lot for it.
So, how many driving lessons do I need? 20? 30? 50 or even more? I would have to pay 2500 Euro and more for it.

And driving "simulation" shouldn't even count. That is euro retardation, driving a real car is nothing like a fake simulation.

The thing is, if I am even struggling with driving simulation, then real driving is not an option here. What should I even say to the driving teacher? I did not get any better and I will get even more nervous because of it. I seriously suck at it.

That is true but also quite weird since some people here say ''it is just driving brah'' and now 3 hours does not mean shit despite the fact most people can get behind of it after a couple of lessons. I also want to add, that after my last driving lesson that I had, the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I was so bad that he told me to do driving simulation and even after 10 hours I still could not get behind of it. I also had to pay a lot for it.
So, how many driving lessons do I need? 20? 30? 50 or even more? I would have to pay 2500 Euro and more for it.

The thing is, if I am even struggling with driving simulation, then real driving is not an option here. What should I even say to the driving teacher? I did not get any better and I will get even more nervous because of it. I seriously suck at it.
Ok man I will teach you to drive and we will do sick twisties if you visit Canada. I won't even take money for the lessons.

Ok man I will teach you to drive and we will do sick twisties if you visit Canada. I won't even take money for the lessons.

This is embarrassing and I would rather kill myself.

Loling hard @ reading "get behind of it" six hundred thousand times in this thread.

This is embarrassing and I would rather kill myself.
You are never going to learn how to drive if you turn down help like this. I hate to say it but the only thing holding you back from driving is your attitude.

Loling hard @ reading "get behind of it" six hundred thousand times in this thread.

Brutal get behind of it pill.

You are never going to learn how to drive if you turn down help like this.

What do you mean by help? I literally would have to go somewhere to Canada for this. Just visit another continent in order to learn how to drive brah.

I hate to say it but the only thing holding you back from driving is your attitude.

You are confusing cause and effect. I legit suck at it.

i kind of agree
i have had my automatic licence for 4 years and it's still hard for me to follow road rules and signs. i once sat and waited for a truck for a minute when i had plenty of time to go and he looked at me like i was retarded. many normies on the road get very angry at me when i drive. i have had 4 car accidents so far. i also know if i was a german i probably would not have my licence because their driving tests are insane

i kind of agree
i have had my automatic licence for 4 years and it's still hard for me to follow road rules and signs. i once sat and waited for a truck for a minute when i had plenty of time to go and he looked at me like i was retarded. many normies on the road get very angry at me when i drive. i have had 4 car accidents so far. i also know if i was a german i probably would not have my licence because their driving tests are insane
Driving to pass the test is completely different from driving in the wild. Many novices get confused by this reality. If you drive like the average drive on a road test you would fail spectacularly. The idea is that you pass the test one time and you're set for life. Just don't get caught doing something retarded like going 250 kmh or driving drunk and you're gold.

Driving to pass the test is completely different from driving in the wild. Many novices get confused by this reality. If you drive like the average drive on a road test you would fail spectacularly. The idea is that you pass the test one time and you're set for life. Just don't get caught doing something retarded like going 250 kmh or driving drunk and you're gold.
true... but germany has incredibly high driving standards, doesnt it?