Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You actually cannot learn how to drive

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@rightfulcel
Also @TheGambler2 because you already mentioned something similar to it.

Quote:
''The ability to drive isn’t just one skill in itself but of an amalgamation of various other skills, and not all of those contributing skills are ones that can be improved. People with slow reaction times, disorientation, poor judgement, or low IQs will always be worse drivers.''

There is also without any doubt, a growing number, specifically in men, who cannot drive anymore while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is absolutely concerning.

I just cannot anymore. This situation is absolutely emasculating. Driving is absolutely significant in this life and era. I want to drive more than anything else. Nothing else matters more than driving. I actually do not get people here who can drive. Why do you want a female? You can drive. You can buy yourself a car and then you can live within this car. It is yours. You can drive whenever you want to any destination you want. Knowing how to drive, having a driver licence and a car is better than anything else since you can make a living off of it. A female is nothing compared to a car. A car cannot say 'no' to you. A car will never hurt you. No, it is loyal to you. Why cannot you appreciate this masterpiece of engineering?

I prefer motorcycles tbh

Bhai it's over when you obsess so much about the drivers license.

Bhai it's over when you obsess so much about the drivers license.

It is the most important thing in life. Nothing else matters. If I could choose between a female or being able to drive, I would go for the second option without any second thoughts whatsoever.

There is also without any doubt, a growing number, specifically in men, who cannot drive anymore while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is absolutely concerning.
There are more male race car drivers, taxis, and truck drivers. Men are way better drivers.

So sad, man.

Here's a friendly reminder that even a female with no arm can drive :

It is the most important thing in life. Nothing else matters. If I could choose between a female or being able to drive, I would go for the second option without any second thoughts whatsoever.
Having a car in a city like Amsterdam is more status than necessity.
So sad, man.

XD

So sad, man.

This video has been posted already, but it is still brutal. I really need to grow the balls, so I can end my life. I have been emasculated beyond reality. @rightfulcel HEEEELP.

just press the pedals bro

This video has been posted already, but it is still brutal. I really need to grow the balls, so I can end my life. I have been emasculated beyond reality. @rightfulcel HEEEELP.

Maybe this will help you too :

Even being retarded is not an excuse.

astakfiruallah. May allah let your drive in nascar jannah as a gigachad as compensation for this life.

When the coronavirus is over, I volunteer to fly over to Germany to help you pass your test. I'll even take your test in German even though I don't understand any of it, and pass it for you to show you that anyone without Alzheimers or down syndrome can pass it, and guide you like a guru.

When the coronavirus is over, I volunteer to fly over to Germany to help you pass your test. I'll even take your test in German even though I don't understand any of it, and pass it for you to show you that anyone without Alzheimers or down syndrome can pass it, and guide you like a guru.

I will end myself.

I will end myself.

Just
honeybee.png
yourself

The ability to drive isn’t just one skill in itself but of an amalgamation of various other skills, and not all of those contributing skills are ones that can be improved. People with slow reaction times, disorientation, poor judgement, or low IQs will always be worse drivers
Yeah,this is basically what I mentioned in that post.Not every person is born same,but normies don't understand it because it's so natural to them.Like a normie telling an autistic person "How can you not socialize brah it's so simple",or telling a kid with asthma "How can you not just run brah".
it is not only females,take the dogpill.Soon even the dogs will be able to drive easily

Yeah,this is basically what I mentioned in that post.Not every person is born same,but normies don't understand it because it's so natural to them.Like a normie telling an autistic person "How can you not socialize brah it's so simple",or telling a kid with asthma "How can you not just run brah".

And even if you try to explain it, they do not get it.

it is not only females,take the dogpill.Soon even the dogs will be able to drive easily

I know, it is too brutal. While even dogs can do it, I am seriously struggling with it. I mean, animals in general fulfill a purpose in this life and era while I am just existing.

Did you actually fail the driving part, or just the written part? Are you shaky with the wheel or what, crossing lines and turning too quickly?

To incompetent to do so

You're kidding, until now you realize that, I told you several times, even in skills like driving, genetics is important.

I am a good driver

I learnt how to drive at a young age tbh

I also cannot learn to build muscles. You either have Chad body type or not. I don't.

Absolutely based. A car gives you freedom, with a car, you can go anywhere.
source.gif

You're kidding, until now you realize that, I told you several times, even in skills like driving, genetics is important.

What? No, I am well aware of that even before this. You also made fun of this topic for the most part.

I also cannot learn to build muscles. You either have Chad body type or not. I don't.

This is also a topic for itself though and also quite interesting. It is true that it is all about your body. But every body can build up muscles. Let me guess, you are ectomorph then? Iam also leaning towards ectomoprh though and it is quite hard to build up muscles, so I know from where you coming from here. Even you made at least some progress despite the fact it is nothing compared to others. I know it is really hard to put on general weight or muscle mass, specially as an ectomorph.

But I have to ask you again. Are you really honest with yourself here? Did you really hit the gym for 2 hours at least 3 times a week? Did you consume any creatine monohydrate and/or whey protein? How much do eat within a day? I now, the last two questions sounds like a cope but it is actually not. Creatine monohydrate and whey protein are actually the only products that are helpful when it comes to gain some mass and it also works, specially creatine monohydrate.

:kys: :kys: :kys:

Yamaha or Honda
I like all Japanese bikes , but I think Honda is the best overall. Even their mopeds(Honda Super Cub) are nice. But I think the BMW s1000rr is the nicest bike at the moment
2019-BMW-S1000RR-62-scaled.jpg

I like all Japanese bikes , but I think Honda is the best overall. Even their mopeds(Honda Super Cub) are nice. But I think the BMW s1000rr is the nicest bike at the moment
2019-BMW-S1000RR-62-scaled.jpg
Shame bmw isn’t a manufacturer in motogp anymore. Would be nice to have another strong European bike

@rightfulcel
Also @TheGambler2 because you already mentioned something similar to it.

Quote:
''The ability to drive isn’t just one skill in itself but of an amalgamation of various other skills, and not all of those contributing skills are ones that can be improved. People with slow reaction times, disorientation, poor judgement, or low IQs will always be worse drivers.''

I just cannot anymore. This situation is absolutely emasculating. Driving is absolutely significant in this life and era. I want to drive more than anything else. Nothing else matters more than driving. I actually do not get people here who can drive. Why do you want a female? You can drive. You can buy yourself a car and then you can live within this car. It is yours. You can drive whenever you want to any destination you want. Knowing how to drive, having a driver licence and a car is better than anything else since you can make a living off of it. A female is nothing compared to a car. A car cannot say 'no' to you. A car will never hurt you. No, it is loyal to you. Why cannot you appreciate this masterpiece of engineering?
this is true my cousins who are chadlite have cars and they brutally mog me when they drive to my house

Shame bmw isn’t a manufacturer in motogp anymore. Would be nice to have another strong European bike
Ducati?
Honda mogs all brands tbh. It's the only brand I'd buy. I find KTM interesting but don't like them cause they're partly owned by a shitty Indian company.
I wish I had a place to ride bikes. I can only afford the solely the dirt bike , nothing more

I gave up like 2 months ago

Ducati?
Honda mogs all brands tbh. It's the only brand I'd buy. I find KTM interesting but don't like them cause they're partly owned by a shitty Indian company.
I wish I had a place to ride bikes. I can only afford the solely the dirt bike , nothing more
Yeah Ducati. KTM has a long way to go, it’s Honda, Yamaha then Ducati. Heck if it wasn’t for the freak Marc Márquez Honda would be struggling to keep up.

Yeah Ducati. KTM has a long way to go, it’s Honda, Yamaha then Ducati. Heck if it wasn’t for the freak Marc Márquez Honda would be struggling to keep up.
though not in motogp , kawasaki looks alright. The H2R looks nice

this is true my cousins who are chadlite have cars and they brutally mog me when they drive to my house

And here people say that Chad does not need to drive. In fact Chad is the first one with a driver licence.

I gave up like 2 months ago

That is brutal. I know that you took a lot of lessons. I actually do not know what to say other then it is indeed fucking brutal. Seriously, a lot of men just cannot drive anymore @rightfulcel

That is brutal. I know that you took a lot of lessons. I actually do not know what to say other then it is indeed fucking brutal. Seriously, a lot of men just cannot drive anymore @rightfulcel
Yet it is said this isn't a problem JFL

though not in motogp , kawasaki looks alright. The H2R looks nice
thats why i watch motogp its dominated by manlets, well rossi is a tallfag (for a motorcyclist) who's the odd exception JFL

thats why i watch motogp its dominated by manlets, well rossi is a tallfag who's the odd exception JFL
he's not really a tallfag. I like casey stoner