Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yo inkies check this out

What do you plan on uploading?

niggers probably
Hqdefault 3308431642

self documentary, commentary style videos about any topic mainly about my life or something schizophrenic this channel will be kept as a journal for my rants and complaints, I will get into editing later on also its to build up charisma I will be uploading vids with my ski mask on in my dark room

self documentary, commentary style videos about any topic mainly about my life or something schizophrenic this channel will be kept as a journal for my rants and complaints, I will get into editing later on also its to build up charisma I will be uploading vids with my ski mask on in my dark room
I suggest you upload your videos on alternative streaming sites.
Jewtube are very strict.

I suggest you upload your videos on alternative streaming sites.
Jewtube are very strict.
is the most popular, i will be branching out once I get a 1000 subscribers and my content wont be promoting any illegal or extremist views

is the most popular, i will be branching out once I get a 1000 subscribers and my content wont be promoting any illegal or extremist views
It'll still get taken down by jewtube anyway.

It'll still get taken down by jewtube anyway.
nah it will be ok content even vids by the ginger black pill kid are way worse off in terms of getting canceled or breaching warnings, his channel is still up so mine will be fine

nah it will be ok content even vids by the ginger black pill kid are way worse off in terms of getting canceled or breaching warnings but mine will be fine
Wheat wanker is not blackpilled, he's not even incel.
He's a grifting hypocritical faggot who's using the blackpill to make money.
Hell, he literally uploaded a video bragging about his sex life ffs!

Wheat wanker is not blackpilled, he's not even incel.
He's a grifting hypocritical faggot who's using the blackpill to make money.
Hell, he literally uploaded a video bragging about his sex life ffs!
not him theres another ginger kid from us who has a South Park pfp, ww isn't too bad I enjoyed his bp vids he gave good ideas and destroyed hamza in a debate which was was fun to see, I personally am happy foe him getting a gf