Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel yo am literally famous now let’s go!

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★
2F6E80ED 8A7A 4626 BC5A AA515D5A5998

Today was my frist time going on IT, unfortunately this is my only post that I found on there.
i suspect that https://incels.is/threads/almost-we...aw-a-hot-foid-wearing-a-bikkni-doom-3.527349/ is on there as well because of very obvious reasons and it’s my most viewed post (feds it totally didn’t happen in a court of law)

If anyone can find more of my posts on IT, I’ll drop more images of the Stacey I sent my “anteater” to.

Mogs me for being featured in IT

CAN I CELEBRATE MY VICTORY WITH OUT IT TURNING INTO A RACE BRAWL

Mogs me for being featured in IT
Say some shit like you want some local foid to get graped and there you have it. Congrats.

You are now featured on IT.

Getting featured there just shows that you're a retard. They only repost the most braindead posts from here.
Tbh that's true
They never show any high IQ posts and are making our image as menacing terrorists

Getting featured there just shows that you're a retard. They only repost the most braindead posts from here.
Who tf cares it’s funny