Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yet these holes are the first to cry when some low value male goes ER

Comparing redpillers and blackpillers as the same is inane; truecels who recognize the bitter truth of reality with regards to foids and lookism/heightism are not at all the same as coping failed normies/MTNs thinking acting "alpha" will put them on the level of any Chad... :feelskek:

Then again, who ever said IT could use logic? :feelsclown:

You don't even need to be considering any type of "revenge" at all to be considered an incel or even to be here; blanket generalizing and stereotyping of the common subhuman yet again, common for them. :feelsjuice:

If incels trigger you so much, maybe stop browsing IncelTear? :feelstastyman:

OP is creating a problem then complaining about it :lul:

woman moment

jfl at those coping threads. Go tell that to all those normies that ER killed.

Yes I do have a lust for revenge but as a victim against my bullies.
I didn't wrong anyone first in my life. I was the first one to get bullied, rejected, ridiculed, disrespected, cucked, etc.
And as a man, you are not even allowed to express your feelings. I bet she that she spent more time than any incel here bitching and moaning about men and her 'problems'.
Also imagine what pussy you need to be to report someone to FBI...

Comparing redpillers and blackpillers as the same is inane; truecels who recognize the bitter truth of reality with regards to foids and lookism/heightism are not at all the same as coping failed normies/MTNs thinking acting "alpha" will put them on the level of any Chad... :feelskek:

Then again, who ever said IT could use logic? :feelsclown:

You don't even need to be considering any type of "revenge" at all to be considered an incel or even to be here; blanket generalizing and stereotyping of the common subhuman yet again, common for them. :feelsjuice:
I don't wanna even harm anyone I want to get away from them all.

Still no idea why they think purple pullers are related to us in any way

I don't understand anything, she says that incels and other subgroups want revenge but revenge for what? and to what extent is this revenge not fair?
Wtf this retard is saying

Last edited:
Yes I do have a lust for revenge but as a victim against my bullies.
I didn't wrong anyone first in my life. I was the first one to get bullied, rejected, ridiculed, disrespected, cucked, etc.
And as a man, you are not even allowed to express your feelings. I bet she that she spent more time than any incel here bitching and moaning about men and her 'problems'.
Also imagine what pussy you need to be to report someone to FBI...
IQ

Wanting revenge on a world and a society that bullied you for years isn't pathetic, but sth totally normal.

THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HELPED CREATING

Rape is bad but its ok when it happens to incels