Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Yet another woman murdered by a man in London

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
A woman who was killed in a street attack in east London believed every woman should be able to walk home, her family have said.

Zara Aleena, 35, was on Cranbrook Road in Ilford - 10 minutes from her home - when she was attacked on Sunday.
In a statement her family said their loss was "irreparable", adding: "She walked. Zara believed that a woman should be able to walk home."
Jordan McSweeney, 29, has been charged with Ms Aleena's murder.

He has also been charged with the attempted rape and robbery of the 35-year-old and is due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court later.

Trying to rape a 35 year old.:feelswhat:
Hell, trying to rape instead of actually raping :feelstastyman:

I don't condone such behavior, agents.

The more foids dead, the better

This is just the beginning foids you’re up for more rape and murder you toilets:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: when the nice guy loses his patience, the devil shivers :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (In a video game)

But but muh incels stay in basement all day and are 500kg :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Try fucking with us foid you get the rope (in call of duty)

believed every woman should be able to walk home, her family have said
Wow, putting one foot in front of the other is now a feminist thing. You are not entitled to protection while walking honey. Putin please nuke the West.

"believed that a woman should be able to walk home“
I believe that if i hear the word „woman“ again, i will lose my mind in rage

pride month strikes again

Thank you, kind stranger.

When the air blows through
With a brisk attack
The reptile tail ripped from its back

Jack The Ripper maxxing

If a man dies nobody gives a shit

He should have raped her, to death:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: How do you fuck that up?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Trying to rape a 35 year old.:feelswhat:
Hell, trying to rape instead of actually raping :feelstastyman:

I don't condone such behavior, agents.
This is just the beginning foids you’re up for more rape and murder you toilets:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: when the nice guy loses his patience, the devil shivers :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (In a video game)
The more foids dead, the better
But but muh incels stay in basement all day and are 500kg :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Try fucking with us foid you get the rope (in call of duty)
Wow, putting one foot in front of the other is now a feminist thing. You are not entitled to protection while walking honey. Putin please nuke the West.
"believed that a woman should be able to walk home“
I believe that if i hear the word „woman“ again, i will lose my mind in rage
pride month strikes again
Thank you, kind stranger.
When the air blows through
With a brisk attack
The reptile tail ripped from its back
Who cares?
Jack The Ripper maxxing
Woman can’t walk home!!
If a man dies nobody gives a shit
She kinda looks like a young Kylie Jenner before all her surgeries

Update: pictures of the suspect have now been released.

"You aren't entitled to protection when you're alone on the street sweetie"

Wait I have an incel online friend that lives in Ilford :feelshaha:

Men's frustration is like a pressure cooker. It has its limits. With hypergamy being so high and rampant there will come a point where women won't even be able to venture out alone past a certain time.

Based and Jack the Ripper pilled, may it happen billions of more times

Lifefuel, stories like this always puts a smile on my face

based gymcel :feelsohh::society:

like I said every incel should hit the gym and test-maxx to be angry :feelsdevil::society:

a lot of foids killed lately maybe THE incel revolution is beginning :feelsdevil::ha..feels::society: