Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Yet another strange forum related dream

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Was talking(in a thread) with Indaro, he suggested i take a look at some german kid who died in WW2, his name ends with "ade or "ame" or something like that(as far as i can remember), he was fat, he wore glasses, and he was born in 1888(according to google) which makes no sense because he died in WW2 aged 10 years old, the kid had a brother, he had a color camera and recorded shit around the home with his brother(video found by googling the kid's name), in the video i hear him exitedly say "Telefunken Color Foto!" And starts recording shit, the dream ends.
I Iave no memory on what the thread(in the dream) was about nor why @Indari suggested i google that name.

I had dreams about this forum too.

I had a dream about here once too tbh

That’s how you know it’s consumed your life :worryfeels:

dreams of on computer. living the dream

I have dreams of this site rarely and it's screwed up too. I would take 60mg of melatonin and this would be the final thing I do before I head to bed. I then have 5 seconds of me being on here and wake up on the actual site in real life. It's very light sleep but the way I feel in the dream is that I'm actually doing that in real life.

i had a dream that i randomly got janitor'd

i had a dream where i played league of legends for full 40 minutes

I often dream of the forum. Some nights I fall asleep for a few seconds and then zap back to awake state and in those few seconds I'll dream of the chat section and sometimes when I wake up I have to go online to check if that conversation really happened because I'm not sure. But last night was a bit different, I dreamt that custom themes were implemented on the forum, there was a subsection in the theme selection thing where users could share their own custom themes and there were a lot of them. It was a pretty mundane dream but still interesting.

I wish I had better skills in interpreting dreams, I usually know what my minds motivations are behind my dreams are but when it comes to other peoples dreams I'm just void of any ideas.

I often dream of the forum. Some nights I fall asleep for a few seconds and then zap back to awake state and in those few seconds I'll dream of the chat section and sometimes when I wake up I have to go online to check if that conversation really happened because I'm not sure. But last night was a bit different, I dreamt that custom themes were implemented on the forum, there was a subsection in the theme selection thing where users could share their own custom themes and there were a lot of them. It was a pretty mundane dream but still interesting.

I wish I had better skills in interpreting dreams, I usually know what my minds motivations are behind my dreams are but when it comes to other peoples dreams I'm just void of any ideas.
That sounds like a, dare i say wholesome dream.
Perdonally i allways dream of strange vague shit, but i like it, i like my dreams tbh, i wish i could get my hands on melatonin to make them vivider.