Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yet Another new year spending in front of a screen while normies are partying

Better to be with brocels than normies NPCS tbh.

Shut the fuck up about the New Year! :feelshaha:

It's not your fault that you're in this state, always remember this.

NTpilled again.

Sure is :feelsclown:

Another year of clown world has passed

Today is the day of the year where i can get Drunk.

At least you get to stay home & relax, I have to wageslave at Waffle House all night. (literally the most brutal job for an Incel, you have to cook for drunk normies & attractive couples)

Shut the fuck up about the New Year! :feelshaha:
cant when these days all the holidays are being shoved into my face wherever you go and reminder how lonely and useless i am

At least you get to stay home & relax, I have to wageslave at Waffle House all night. (literally the most brutal job for an Incel, you have to cook for drunk normies & attractive couples)
brutal, il probs have to start wageslaving soon, probs gonna rope b4 that

sure, fuck normies. Wish I had friends tho. Brocels here arent really good substitute for that
Some brocels could be your friend but not on this site. Try discord.

brutal, il probs have to start wageslaving soon, probs gonna rope b4 that
At least I'll be a welder soon, after that I'll actually have enough money to buy some land & become a proper hermit.

Hopefully you get some good tips at least.

partying with normies sucks
NYE is only about the kiss.

they're trolling instagram or whatever the fuck they do on their phones at said parties

different flavor, same deal

it's just another day + time isn't real there's no new or past year to celebrate