Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yet another day with sands

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Our toilets are locked due to vandalism and everyone has to get a key to enter the toilet. I went to the school bathroom and suddenly this one Arab guy came out. the wankers now have ramandan. he pooped and it smelled disgusting.
Suddenly the Arab came out of the toilet and two of his other sand friends came in. They must have been born somewhere else because they spoke German poorly. I blow my nose at the sink. When I looked in the mirror, this one piece of sand suddenly looked right at me. He locked eyes with mine and I knew they were either about to attack me or insult me. I've already prepared for a fight. But then a teacher's assistant came in and said we should get out. The one Sand who was already in the toilet before has a pretty girlfriend. They run together during break and chill together and hold hands. you fucking liars. this sand looks like a little taliban how can this son of a bitch get a girlfriend? you hypocrites you liars fuck hamudi this scammer. fuck you hamzas, shitlams, fucklams. I hate you. You will never know how old this refugees are in germany because they lie about their age. fucker could be 30
Screenshot 10

Just be sand confirmed?

Just be sand confirmed?
yes man I swear I hate them. here in germany they look like this wild guys that want fun and girls think they hot

Just be sand confirmed?
One nigger (I made threads about him) laugh about me and said that I should shut the fuck up because the only girl I talk to is my mother. just imagine a man with black hair and black beard say this to you

Our toilets are locked due to vandalism and everyone has to get a key to enter the toilet. I went to the school bathroom and suddenly this one Arab guy came out. the wankers now have ramandan. he pooped and it smelled disgusting.
Suddenly the Arab came out of the toilet and two of his other sand friends came in. They must have been born somewhere else because they spoke German poorly. I blow my nose at the sink. When I looked in the mirror, this one piece of sand suddenly looked right at me. He locked eyes with mine and I knew they were either about to attack me or insult me. I've already prepared for a fight. But then a teacher's assistant came in and said we should get out. The one Sand who was already in the toilet before has a pretty girlfriend. They run together during break and chill together and hold hands. you fucking liars. this sand looks like a little taliban how can this son of a bitch get a girlfriend? you hypocrites you liars fuck hamudi this scammer. fuck you hamzas, shitlams, fucklams. I hate you. You will never know how old this refugees are in germany because they lie about their age. fucker could be 30
View attachment 1090285
:feelskek:

yes man I swear I hate them. here in germany they look like this wild guys that want fun and girls think they hot
One nigger (I made threads about him) laugh about me and said that I should shut the fuck up because the only girl I talk to is my mother. just imagine a man with black hair and black beard say this to you
@Destroyed lonely
Just go to germany smh Chaddams.is

Women like thrill and choose bad guys ending paying the price

@Destroyed lonely
Just go to germany smh Chaddams.is
What a fucking cope I won't read that shit, I have this fag on ignore for posting reverse-racepill bluepilled BS

What a fucking cope I won't read that shit, I have this fag on ignore for posting reverse-racepill bluepilled BS
nigga you fucking person who lives in a fantasy world. these wankers fuck. face reality you stuck goat fucker.

This might be an unpopular opinion here (whatever), but I support Israel in their glorious struggle against the terrorists. The last thing this world needs is another volatile Arab state. All the ones that already exist are either total political shit-shows, or they are filthy rich (like UAE) but built on slave-labor.

Incredibly, I was just thinking today about putting a slogan in my signature against Arab imperialism—then I log on here and the first thing I see is this thread. If there really is a matrix, I think I'm getting close to beating it :feelsokman:

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel opinions

All that seething because you have a fetish for hijabi whores
Tbh it is pretty funny because if you read the thread it's written so tensely but none of the sandniggers actually did anything to him, he just imagines it and goes on a rant about that one guy after. :lul: :lul: :lul:

germanistan really is ruined
Cut

Tbh it is pretty funny because if you read the thread it's written so tensely but none of the sandniggers actually did anything to him, he just imagines it and goes on a rant about that one guy after. :lul: :lul:
They see one nonwhite man with a white landwhale and then cry muh INVASION for the next decade all because they were too pussy to ask out the foid they liked while the chimping NT nigga/ sand nigga had the balls to do it

They see one nonwhite man with a white landwhale and then cry muh INVASION for the next decade all because they were too pussy to ask out the foid they liked while the chimping NT nigga/ sand nigga had the balls to do it
I wear he have a pretty I think german girl. she has long nice hairs, nice ass, she looks very nice and not near fat.

Tbh it is pretty funny because if you read the thread it's written so tensely but none of the sandniggers actually did anything to him, he just imagines it and goes on a rant about that one guy after. :lul: :lul: :lul:
I swear this nigger wanted to jump me. I saw it in the mirror that one looks directly into my eyes and fixed me with his look. thats the beginning of a dangerous situation

View attachment 1090285

Why does Germany not have more skinheads? I thought they had a solid scene back in the early 90s.

This might be an unpopular opinion here (whatever), but I support Israel in their glorious struggle against the terrorists. The last thing this world needs is another volatile Arab state. All the ones that already exist are either total political shit-shows, or they are filthy rich (like UAE) but built on slave-labor.

Incredibly, I was just thinking today about putting a slogan in my signature against Arab imperialism—then I log on here and the first thing I see is this thread. If there really is a matrix, I think I'm getting close to beating it :feelsokman:
native saudi (not pajeet, cant speak hindi jfl, just in case some cuck who isnt even arab showup and start lying about my bloodline) and i stand with israel damn it, palestinians didnt own a state or a land whatsoever (read true history sunnis,romans named the region syria palestina to humiliate jews) should wipe them tf outta this planet since most of the gazans support oct 7th so they should buckle up for whats coming,they brought this whole disaster on themselves by following radical muslim brotherhood beliefs.

and fuck the rapefugees,we still deal with child rapists here and a lot of others in egypt too.

Last edited:
you hypocrites you liars fuck hamudi this scammer. fuck you hamzas, shitlams, fucklams. I hate you. You will never know how old this refugees are in germany because they lie about their age. fucker could be 30
View attachment 1090285
Because one sand got sex we all can? can I not say the same for whites???

Because one sand got sex we all can? can I not say the same for whites???
fax,most of us sand fucks are ugly,you can confirm this sandbro lol.

sandfoids look good,but they will gold dig until the day they die,so its ovER

Shit skins fucking disgust me

native saudi (not pajeet, cant speak hindi jfl, just in case some cuck who isnt even arab showup and start lying about my bloodline) and i stand with israel damn it, palestinians didnt own a state or a land whatsoever (read true history sunnis,romans named the region syria palestina to humiliate jews) should wipe them tf outta this planet since most of the gazans support oct 7th so they should buckle up for whats coming,they brought this whole disaster on themselves by following radical muslim brotherhood beliefs.

and fuck the rapefugees,we still deal with child rapists here and a lot of others in egypt too.
solid FACTS brocel :feelsaww:

Shit skins fucking disgust me
stfu and gimme the passport kike,i'll fight for yall and bring greater israel from genesis 15:18 in the name of christ jesus

stfu and gimme the passport kike,i'll fight for yall and bring greater israel from genesis 15:18 in the name of christ jesus
Nah we have plenty of dumb goys

Again blame your cucked government
Not the sands they are doing what's needs to be done in order to benefit themselves