Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yesterday was the first day I wished for everything to end

GoblinBlue

GoblinBlue

Greycel
I was going back from a meeting with old "friends" that I thought may have helped me, and I came by train I had my mother give me ride to the place I'm staying now. For the entire time she went about how the right person is just there waiting and I ranted that there aren't girl like that anymore, and the girl my age just date around searching fun and good looks.
Then more I talked the more I realized that no one wanted an ugly fatass like me and I just wished for the pain to end.
Sorry if not understandable, I'm not good with english

If you're still normal then you should be grateful

Guess my objective now is to finish university and get enough money to leave this hell

First time you wished for everything to end?
Honestly after being humiliated by a chad in high school I wish for that every day
I think you better continue your studies and focus on yourself
Also, girls are not worth looking for, they do more harm than good.

A quiet and strange guy who was hated by the entire school and doesn't talk to anyone.
There was also this one time a girl was dating her "friend" and was just trying to use me to get things.
The simple fact that I didn't accept giving things to her was enough for me to earn the nickname of a virgin.
I wanted to stab her and that guy but they weren't worth my time.
Either way I'd probably get spanked if I tried.
But I still plan on joining the military after all.
Finding a job for me is almost impossible

A quiet and strange guy who was hated by the entire school and doesn't talk to anyone.
There was also this one time a girl was dating her "friend" and was just trying to use me to get things.
The simple fact that I didn't accept giving things to her was enough for me to earn the nickname of a virgin.
I wanted to stab her and that guy but they weren't worth my time.
Either way I'd probably get spanked if I tried.
But I still plan on joining the military after all.
Finding a job for me is almost impossible
But overall you should do the same as me
ignore everything
Thanks, good luck then.
Why the military? I mean, in my country is not exactly a desired profession

Thanks, good luck then.
Why the military? I mean, in my country is not exactly a desired profession
I'm sorry for not answering earlier
I always liked the military
Discipline, equipment etc.
The main reason is that my great-grandfather fought for Germany in World War II, being more specific he was in the SS das reich
After the war ended he continued in East Germany until 1952 when he decided to officially leave Germany.
he told me some of his war stories which got me even more interested.
Being in the military really isn't something very desirable, but I have nothing to lose.

I wish for it all to end every single day. I hate my physical body and this cruel world

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.