Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yesterday I told my sister she is average looking

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
OP why didn't you just say she was beautiful and that you sincerely wanted to have sex with her?

View attachment 589025

This "I insulted my sister I'm so low-inhib, praise me" stuff is getting kinda old tbh because we're just doing standard tough machismo.

What takes real guts is explaining to your imouto that you want to ascend inside her vagina.

That's the real risk of criticism OP
I was respectful not tough machismo

What's your mother body count ?

But how many? do you have any idea ?

But how many? do you have any idea ?
I don’t want to talk about that, she is a woman that doesn’t know how to act like most woman and don’t know any social stuff for anyone other than herself, she always ruins every relationship she has with anyone

She also always talks and interacts with her families enemies or anyone who treats us badly in a good way , she is a failure of a human being and she’s extremely degenerate and dishonorable for our family

Why you don't want to talk about it ? You find it okay to call your mother a whore but it bothers you to discuss her body count ?

Why you don't want to talk about it ? You find it okay to call your mother a whore but it bothers you to discuss her body count ?
Dude please read my comment ,I’m feeling sick while thinking it what if her body count was much and less ?

She's going to prove you wrong by fucking an above average number of dudes.

She's going to prove you wrong by fucking an above average number of dudes.
Foids never lose, man. To them sex is like breathing air.

fuckin slap the shit out of them and put dick in theirs mouth if they bitch about slapping them

That's because your sister wants to have sex with you and thinks you meant she's not good looking enough
Then yeah she isn’t good looking enough for me I’m Stacy only or high Becky only