Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yesterday I told my sister she is average looking

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I told her that and the next day my whore mother bitches again that I shouldn’t have said that ( these idiots are the ones who are telling me I was so handsome) ,and that she cried her eyes out all night

what the fuck is wrong with my family for fucks sake ! They seem to live in a dream world of theirs ,my sister has the exact same face as me ,what the fuck did she expect ? Plus I think my mother is much uglier than us and she become a single independent whore and ruined our family,us and all our lives because of her whoredom

seriously I would fucking beat them to a pulp if they did these to my face , I’m also looking out for my sister to not whore herself like my mother but mother says she can do whatever she wants ,fuuujkk mother is such a piece of shit whore and should die I want to beat my mother soo much she deserves everything

literally all family members beated my mother because of her whoredom ,father mother husbands and me ,hopefully my sister will beat her too soon

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuuuuckkkk still I seem to be the only sane person in our family ,and I think that 95 percent of people are mentally ill like my mother ,she lives in a different universe and gaslights everyone around her

hopefully I’ll drop her to a asylum when she’s old and get all their money

They also say they’ll give me to the cops cuz I said she was average looking:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fucking snow flakes man fucking snow flakes

Ah I want to beat my mother so so much

She's still getting sex while you don't.

I saw my oldest sister recently and I just realized that she has almost no jaw. Her lower third is what you could call Incel tier. Her height is 5'5" so as a male she would be 5'9" or 5'10". Honestly if she were born with XY chromosomes instead of XX chromosomes, she would get brutally MOGGED. All she has is being female. That's it.

Overall I'd say she looks like a pretty average White Becky, but who even cares? An average female MOGS an above average male to the dirt in SMV, so it's ridiculous for females to react so poorly to being called average. We're the ones that should be throwing a fit if someone calls us average, because that means it's OVER.

Last edited:
just lol at your family

The truth can be hard to hear but in some cases it is still necessary and she a foid so being average is good for her anyways. All women think they fucking gigastacy we can thanks society for this shit btw.

Move out already you piece of shit parasite.

I saw my oldest sister recently and I just realized that she has almost no jaw. Her lower third is what you could call Incel tier. Her height is 5'5" so as a male she would be 5'9" or 5'10". Honestly if she were born with XY chromosomes instead of XX chromosomes, she would get brutally MOGGED. All she has is being female. That's it.

Overall I'd say she looks like a pretty average White Becky, but who even cares? An average female MOGS an above average male to the dirt in SMV, so it's ridiculous for females to react so poorly to being called average. We're the ones that should be throwing a fit if someone calls us average, because that means it's OVER.
Does your sister still has a boyfriend?

I told her that and the next day my whore mother bitches again that I shouldn’t have said that ( these idiots are the ones who are telling me I was so handsome) ,and that she cried her eyes out all night

what the fuck is wrong with my family for fucks sake ! They seem to live in a dream world of theirs ,my sister has the exact same face as me ,what the fuck did she expect ? Plus I think my mother is much uglier than us and she become a single independent whore and ruined our family,us and all our lives because of her whoredom

seriously I would fucking beat them to a pulp if they did these to my face , I’m also looking out for my sister to not whore herself like my mother but mother says she can do whatever she wants ,fuuujkk mother is such a piece of shit whore and should die I want to beat my mother soo much she deserves everything

literally all family members beated my mother because of her whoredom ,father mother husbands and me ,hopefully my sister will beat her too soon

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuuuuckkkk still I seem to be the only sane person in our family ,and I think that 95 percent of people are mentally ill like my mother ,she lives in a different universe and gaslights everyone around her

They also say they’ll give me to the cops cuz I said she was average looking:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fucking snow flakes man fucking snow flakes

Damn your family is fucked. That's not even as bad as one time I called my youngest sister a slut and a whore, after like an entire year of her calling me gay/faggot/etc. (essentially implicitly making fun of the fact I never had a girlfriend).

But yeah, your mom sounds like a massive cunt and you should take advantage without remorse. Drop her ass off when she's an old bitch and take everything you can.

If it's any consolation she will now doubt herself jfl

Does your sister still has a boyfriend?

She had one for 8 years straight, but I suppose there was some kind of issue. Either because he was being pressured to have kids, or pressured to have marriage, or both. I'm not sure what the exact problem is, but ultimately the guy was a quiet White male with above average intelligence, so he probably knows about the dangers of committing to these globohomo females.

She broke up with him and stayed here for a few months. She'd cry about how her life was over, to which I basically just rolled my eyes. I knew that was just not true. I was rotting for the entire 8 years, as well as before it and after it, just the same as now, so I am pretty sure I have a better idea of what "over" means. Anyway, fast forward some months and she's seeing another guy. He's a sort of light-skinned Arab.

Both of those guys are around 6'0".

Last edited:
10% fighting on sacred ID.
Move out already you piece of shit parasite.
You think it’s super easy to do that In this day and Age ? I’m already living alone , being a parasite is the best thing we can do ,fukcing faggot kys

10% NEET shaming and fighting on sacred ID.
You think it’s super easy to do that In this day and Age ? I’m already living alone , being a parasite is the best thing we can do ,fukcing faggot kys
Whiny little faggot it's not hard at all. Just man up and get a job.

Damn your family is fucked. That's not even as bad as one time I called my youngest sister a slut and a whore, after like an entire year of her calling me gay/faggot/etc. (essentially implicitly making fun of the fact I never had a girlfriend).

But yeah, your mom sounds like a massive cunt and you should take advantage without remorse. Drop her ass off when she's an old bitch and take everything you can.
Oh the things I will do when they need me later :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: I said to them both I will beat my mother daily to a pulp and I said that I’m going to kill my father to his face whenhe’s old enough ,I’m taking advantage right now

If it's any consolation she will now doubt herself jfl
I wasn’t even wanted to hurt her ,I’m actually a good person , but you see these weak minded fools only say stuff to the weak looking ones but wow he fights back!

She had one for 8 years straight, but I suppose there was some kind of issue. Either because he was being pressured to have kids, or pressured to have marriage, or both. I'm not sure what the exact problem is, but ultimately the guy was a quiet White male with above average intelligence, so he probably knows about the dangers of committing to these globohomo females.

She broke up with him and stayed here for a few months. She'd cry about how her life was over, to which I basically just rolled my eyes. I knew that was just not true. I was rotting for the entire 8 years, as well as before it and after it, just the same as now, so I am pretty sure I have a better idea of what "over" means. Anyway, fast forward some months and she's seeing another guy. He's a sort of light-skinned Arab.

Both of those guys are around 6'0".
Her "incel-tier" lower third still got her boyfriends. Those guys are also probably moneymaxxed.
She doesn't have to be Stacy and even being sub-average gets her tons of male attention. Whereas we don't get any from foids simply because we're not Chad.

Her "incel-tier" lower third still got her boyfriends. Those guys are also probably moneymaxxed.

She doesn't have to be Stacy and even being sub-average gets her tons of male attention. Whereas we don't get any from foids simply because we're not Chad.
Yeah

You’re expected to treat ugly and average women like models in this feminist society.

Yeah, by "Incel-tier" lower third I mean just from that alone it's OVER if she had been born a male.

Whiny little faggot it's not hard at all
Yeah it is dumbass. Moving in general is a pain in the ass:feelswhat:. If his credit score is shit he'll need a voucher because lots of landlords do credit checks. Also rent costs a shit load. A[UWSL]ssuming he's gonna be a minium wagie he'll probably be working long hours just to keep his shitty apt and not be able to pay for anything else:feelspuke:. [/UWSL]

Yeah it is dumbass. Moving in general is a pain in the ass:feelswhat:. If his credit score is shit he'll need a voucher because lots of landlords do credit checks. Also rent costs a shit load. A[UWSL]ssuming he's gonna be a minium wagie he'll probably be working long hours just to keep his shitty apt and not be able to pay for anything else:feelspuke:. [/UWSL]
Thank god someone with a brain, I’ll probably go to prison or mental hospital before working

Thank god someone with a brain, I’ll probably go to prison or mental hospital before working
You should still get a job dude. Being institutionalized is not better than moving out. At least try doing gigs if you don't want to do traditional jobs. If you dont already have a drivers license get one ASAP.

Her height is 5'5" so as a male she would be 5'9" or 5'10"
My 13 y/o sister is like 5'7 and I'm 5'8. I'm pretty sure her arms are thicker/bulkier than mine too:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

You should still get a job dude. Being institutionalized is not better than moving out. At least try doing gigs if you don't want to do traditional jobs. If you dont already have a drivers license get one ASAP.
I have drivers license ,I’ll go to asylum before that , I’m not gonna work

I’m studying college I cannot even go to school , I can never get a job and I don’t want to

Yeah, it is best to do gigs while leechmaxxing. Doing nothing at all is stupidity when you have an opportunity to build up money. Better copes and potentially a way out of ever paying rent even if the parents go.

Driver's License I do recommend getting, although a car is a massive expense and isn't really worth it, especially now with the surging gas prices. Online work or gigs should be the priority anyway.

Yeah, it is best to do gigs while leechmaxxing. Doing nothing at all is stupidity when you have an opportunity to build up money. Better copes and potentially a way out of ever paying rent even if the parents go.

Driver's License I do recommend getting, although a car is a massive expense and isn't really worth it, especially now with the surging gas prices. Online work or gigs should be the priority anyway.
What gigs are for me no one even wants me next to them

Doing nothing is great

How old is your sister and do you have a good relationship with her?

OP why didn't you just say she was beautiful and that you sincerely wanted to have sex with her?

This "I insulted my sister I'm so low-inhib, praise me" stuff is getting kinda old tbh because we're just doing standard tough machismo.

What takes real guts is explaining to your imouto that you want to ascend inside her vagina.

That's the real risk of criticism OP