Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday I had to witness a looksmatched couple display PDA right in front of me

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
I was just returning my home after a tiring day. First time I saw them was while waiting for the bus. They didn't really stand out from the other public transport crowd so I didn't really notice them initially. Then the bus arrived, I hopped in and took my seat. Then the guy sat right in front of me. His GF(perhaps wife, I do not know) came near him, he tried to give his seat to her but she was like no you sit there dear, you need it not me. She was a 5-6/10 woman, awkward, slender body but she had a really cute feminine face(not trying to simpcel here but her face hit all the right buttons in me). He was similar to her, upper normie bordering Chad-lite, maybe had one looks point above her but otherwise perfectly looksmatched. Surprisingly there wasn't a huge height gap between them neither, he had like maybe 3 inch tops above her, surely a rare sight in these hypergamous times. Anyway he hugged her chest while she was standing right next to him. She responded by putting her arm on his shoulder, her hand playing with his hair. She also leaned towards him, putting her head on his. She was constantly blowing him kisses and saying affectionate things(the bus was loud af, couldn't make out the exact dialogue but heard take cares and call me backs) and playing with his hair. The affection and love at display there was impossible to be fake. Felt passionate and almost motherly even.

You may think this is not extreme but remember that this happened at most half a meter away from me. I kissless, handholdless bottom of the hierarchy subhuman had to witness the romantic privileges what normal people can get just by existing right in front of me. All while my whole life femoids either ignored me or treated me with scorn and disgust.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: She wasn't with him for too long, she dropped off after a few stations but the time felt very slowed down while I had to be tortured by being the first hand witness of what I crave for and will never have.

One wonders if he takes her for granted and is unaware of how much of a blessing he has while we rot in solitude, or if he secretly derived pleasure from publicly flaunting his prize. Regardless fuck PDA, I wish it was a crime.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
This is going straight to my ropefuel folder that I will later visit in times of need.

Would trigger PTSD having to witness this in real life :feelsrope:
That normie better cherish his luck.
In a just world you would have received a stipend for having to witness such brutal suifuel.

I was just returning my home after a tiring day. First time I saw them was while waiting for the bus. They didn't really stand out from the other public transport crowd so I didn't really notice them initially. Then the bus arrived, I hopped in and took my seat. Then the guy sat right in front of me. His GF(perhaps wife, I do not know) came near him, he tried to give his seat to her but she was like no you sit there dear, you need it not me. She was a 5-6/10 woman, awkward, slender body but she had a really cute feminine face(not trying to simpcel here but her face hit all the right buttons in me). He was similar to her, upper normie bordering Chad-lite, maybe had one looks point above her but otherwise perfectly looksmatched. Surprisingly there wasn't a huge height gap between them neither, he had like maybe 3 inch tops above her, surely a rare sight in these hypergamous times. Anyway he hugged her chest while she was standing right next to him. She responded by putting her arm on his shoulder, her hand playing with his hair. She also leaned towards him, putting her head on his. She was constantly blowing him kisses and saying affectionate things(the bus was loud af, couldn't make out the exact dialogue but heard take cares and call me backs) and playing with his hair. The affection and love at display there was impossible to be fake. Felt passionate and almost motherly even.

You may think this is not extreme but remember that this happened at most half a meter away from me. I kissless, handholdless bottom of the hierarchy subhuman had to witness the romantic privileges what normal people can get just by existing right in front of me. All while my whole life femoids either ignored me or treated me with scorn and disgust.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: She wasn't with him for too long, she dropped off after a few stations but the time felt very slowed down while I had to be tortured by being the first hand witness of what I crave for and will never have.

One wonders if he takes her for granted and is unaware of how much of a blessing he has while we rot in solitude, or if he secretly derived pleasure from publicly flaunting his prize. Regardless fuck PDA, I wish it was a crime.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Anyway he hugged her chest while she was standing right next to him. She responded by putting her arm on his shoulder, her hand playing with his hair. She also leaned towards him, putting her head on his. She was constantly blowing him kisses and saying affectionate things(the bus was loud af, couldn't make out the exact dialogue but heard take cares and call me backs) and playing with his hair.
i will never get this in my entire fucking life FML:feelsrope:

Damn it must be really brutal to see.
Fuck pda couples.

Yes, and masturbation of an incel loner displaying affection to himself in public is not allowed.

Honestly looksmatched couple and couples with uglier male dont tend to piss me off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back