Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yesterday I got into a heated argument with my parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
During the time me and parents were planning the university courses together, I wasn't particularly enthusiastic though I am fairly interested in the program itself. I told them that I wanted to buy HGH (or Mk 677) to increase my height since many people still grow before 20 and I wanted to take a shot. I also mentioned about my recessed chin and I wanted to get fillers for it.

When I stopped, they went insanely bluepilled and trying to tell me how "handsome" and "good looking" I am, and they also showed me some surgical failures (mostly examples about foids when I am a male myself). They also told me about how I am "perfect" when I am clearly not. Not to mention about the "afterlife" and "reincarnation" stuff (when I probably won't even get to reincarnate and most likely burn in hell for my LOOKS). I seriously can't stand their bluepilled gaslighting and I stopped talking to them for the whole night.

I really want to give a shot about Mk677 and doing fillers on my chin before going uni. Also I am in Toronto aka the Ground Zero of Feminism and Inceldom. I just wanted to say what I am going through brocels.

@Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @MuslimMentalcel @Unhappy-Man @ThoughtfulCel @BITG @Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
I dont get why your parents are trying to bring you down. If my son was this blackpilled I would get him facial surgery in an instant. They know how you look and yet still they're trying to bluepill you.

Why are humans so fucked up? Why would I want to lie to my kid and give him false hope to watch him crash and burn. I understand your pain brocel. I'm glad I'm not human sometimes.

Your parents are of an older generation so they won't understand

I dont get why your parents are trying to bring you down. If my son was this blackpilled I would get him facial surgery in an instant. They know how you look and yet still they're trying to bluepill you.

Why are humans so fucked up? Why would I want to lie to my kid and give him false hope to watch him crash and burn. I understand your pain brocel. I'm glad I'm not human sometimes.

Your parents are of an older generation so they won't understand
I used the same "older generation" argument and they are still THAT bluepilled. What am I supposed to do? Sneaking to buy drugs and getting kicked out?

You can try if you want, but I don't think it will change much. Unis in cuckonto have established social circles, and you will have a very difficult time finding someone to talk to in class, or even work with on a project. It's pure suifuel just fyi.

You can try if you want, but I don't think it will change much. Unis in cuckonto have established social circles, and you will have very difficult time finding someone to talk to in class, or even work with on a project. It's pure suifuel just fyi.
Fortunately I have autismbux, otherwise it would be gigasuifuel. I always had trouble about finding other people in group work even shorter guys and uglier guys had no trouble (I am 5'10/177cm), I am BOTH ugly and non NT.

During the time me and parents were planning the university courses together, I wasn't particularly enthusiastic though I am fairly interested in the program itself. I told them that I wanted to buy HGH (or Mk 677) to increase my height since many people still grow before 20 and I wanted to take a shot. I also mentioned about my recessed chin and I wanted to get fillers for it.

When I stopped, they went insanely bluepilled and trying to tell me how "handsome" and "good looking" I am, and they also showed me some surgical failures (mostly examples about foids when I am a male myself). They also told me about how I am "perfect" when I am clearly not. Not to mention about the "afterlife" and "reincarnation" stuff (when I probably won't even get to reincarnate and most likely burn in hell for my LOOKS). I seriously can't stand their bluepilled gaslighting and I stopped talking to them for the whole night.

I really want to give a shot about Mk677 and doing fillers on my chin before going uni. Also I am in Toronto aka the Ground Zero of Feminism and Inceldom. I just wanted to say what I am going through brocels.

@Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @MuslimMentalcel @Unhappy-Man @ThoughtfulCel @BITG @Personalityinkwell
Bruh don’t tell your parents or any normies about this kinds of stuff, they will never understand.

Why don’t you just hop on mk677 now? It’s cheap and readily available.

Bruh don’t tell your parents or any normies about this kinds of stuff, they will never understand.

Why don’t you just hop on mk677 now? It’s cheap and readily available.
I still need credit card due to lockdown, plus Mk 677 is 100 bucks so they will notice it

That sucks bro
I never expected that my parents are THAT bluepilled on surgeries though my Dad is sometimes blackpilled on looks.

I used the same "older generation" argument and they are still THAT bluepilled. What am I supposed to do? Sneaking to buy drugs and getting kicked out?
Why are they so against the drug anyway?

mk677 is really a cope, hgh doesnt work after growth palates have closed, try get a genio or bimax

When parents or older relatives/coworkers are the only ones who compliment you or use the term "handsome" it is SO fucking over.

Last edited:
I’m 5’4 so even with hgh I’d just become like normal manlet tier instead of giga manlet

My condolences

Most people are just bluepilled to the core.
True.
Everything is fine

That’s the problem with older generations. They are just too bluepilled to reason with at all

@Emba Jews pushing bluepill make me sick.
That’s the problem with older generations. They are just too bluepilled to reason with at all
I actually used that argument and they still won't listen.

@Emba Jews pushing bluepill make me sick.

I actually used that argument and they still won't listen.
I suppose you'll have to take personal responsibility for your desires. Such as buying the stuff for yourself somehow.

Of course you should reaserch the fuck out of it first, perhaps while you are acquiring the money for it...

Then, even if you change your mind - say a side effect is not worth it? - you will be ahead on cash. That you can use that, to improve other aspects of your life. Get ahead of the game so to speak.

I suppose you'll have to take personal responsibility for your desires. Such as buying the stuff for yourself somehow.

Of course you should reaserch the fuck out of it first, perhaps while you are acquiring the money for it...

Then, even if you change your mind - say a side effect is not worth it? - you will be ahead on cash. That you can use that, to improve other aspects of your life. Get ahead of the game so to speak.
If the plates close the only thing I can do is to LLmaxx

If the plates close the only thing I can do is to LLmaxx
I know anatomy, but not developmental anatomy. No idea.

Can't you spin plates?
Or is that a pua redpill delusion?
Jk.

You might be doomed.

It's over for many men (and boys) :€

I know anatomy, but not developmental anatomy. No idea.

Can't you spin plates?
Or is that a pua redpill delusion?
Jk.

You might be doomed.

It's over for many men (and boys) :€
I could still LLmaxx if I really wanted to (3 on both femur and tibia), over for many men and boys as well

I could still LLmaxx if I really wanted to (3 on both femur and tibia), over for many men and boys as well
Oh. Ll. Sure.

I saw a meme about that a while back...

It didn't help ll dude.

Short Chad got the vegine.

Oh. Ll. Sure.

I saw a meme about that a while back...

It didn't help ll dude.

Short Chad got the vegine.
There are more advanced methods now. The Betz Bone and the Stryde nail are getting more common now.

you think zyzz asked his parents if he could take roids and fuck bitches? No

just do it brah, your parents will love you in 3-4 years when they see their son successful with women and studies.

they would be disappointed in you if you got depressed in 3-4 years and struggled with grades cuz you weren’t getting pussy

Last edited:
you think xyzzy asked his parents if he could take roids and fuck bitches? No

just do it brah, your parents will love you in 3-4 years when they see their son successful with women and studies.

they would be disappointed in you if you got depressed in 3-4 years and struggled with grades cuz you weren’t getting pussy
I still need to pay it via credit card. I need to find a friend to do it for me.

Can't you buy a disposable gift card?

I need to buy it online because quarantine

you misunderstood me, I was telling you to get a gift card so you can buy HGH online without your parents tracking it

which country are you in now?

you misunderstood me, I was telling you to get a gift card so you can buy HGH online without your parents tracking it

which country are you in now?
Toronto

Don't convenience stores and grocery stores sell disposable gift cards? Surely you can go shopping
The site that sells Mk 677 can only bought with credit card or paypal

The site that sells Mk 677 can only bought with credit card or paypal

You idiot, disposable gift cards function exactly just like credit cards.

You go to a supermarket or some other retail location, pay for the card's balance in cash (plus a small service fee), and then use the card to pay for the HGH.

You idiot, disposable gift cards function exactly just like credit cards.

You go to a supermarket or some other retail location, pay for the card's balance in cash (plus a small service fee), and then use the card to pay for the HGH.

All of my money are in my bank accounts. My parents will still find out.

If your parents are against you improving yourself, they legit hate you
full

Tell them you'll off yourself if they dont let you

All of my money are in my bank accounts. My parents will still find out.

You can't withdraw any cash without them finding out?

Try to restructure your expenses; massage the numbers a little bit, so eventually you have a surplus of enough cash without making them susp

Do they micromanage your accounts or something, lel

OP don't get taller via HGH because this will make other guys like me seem shorter.

Instead please try to shrink for benefit of your fellow man

OP don't get taller via HGH because this will make other guys like me seem shorter.

Instead please try to shrink for benefit of your fellow man
5'10 morning fyi

I need height and strength to battle soy and cuck hordes
You can't withdraw any cash without them finding out?

Try to restructure your expenses; massage the numbers a little bit, so eventually you have a surplus of enough cash without making them susp

Do they micromanage your accounts or something, lel
Unfortunately yes. They will still find out

Parents straight up lie about "how good looking you are", but since your still young and dont have any money I'll suggest to pressure your parents till you get what you want.

If your that certain that your parents wont help you, the only option you have is becoming a wage slave for a couple years.

How on earth is that a "heated" argument?
jfl