Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday I got drunk with a local male that I know and he told me some shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, yesterday I got drunk with a local male that I know and he told me some shit.

The local dude told me that he beat up this woman’s ex-boyfriend because he beat up the female who was his girlfriend at the time and guess what? He told me that the female left him and got back with the abuser, I’m just gonna guess all this wasn’t in a year like 2007 back when female standards weren’t as high but a year like 2018 or 2019 or some shit like where female standards are high as shit.

Before the dude told me all this, he asked me if I have a girlfriend if I would beat up her abusive ex-girlfriend and I just said that I wouldn’t do anything because I don’t know the full story and yeah.

Foids enjoy being abused by Chad. :blackpill:

foids get wet for bullies it seems

Imagine being so emotionally invested in some random whore. :feelswhat:

:soy: :How dare you beat her?!

Nigger behaviour. Committing crimes for whores

Imagine being so emotionally invested in some random whore. :feelswhat:

:soy: :How dare you beat her?!

Nigger behaviour. Committing crimes for whores
This is why blackpilled sites are important.

Manchmal, aber nur manchmal, haben Frauen ein kleines bisschen Haue gern.

Literally every social interaction is a blackpill. How the fuck am I supposed to socialmaxx and get hope for the future when every way to get a woman to like me consists of being the direct opposite of what I am.

Foids enjoy being abused by Chad. :blackpill:
Manchmal, aber nur manchmal, haben Frauen ein kleines bisschen Haue gern.

Literally every social interaction is a blackpill. How the fuck am I supposed to socialmaxx and get hope for the future when every way to get a woman to like me consists of being the direct opposite of what I am.

That’s some cuck behavior. When I hear about relationships where women are abused I think, “well what was she doing that it pissed him off”. Women can turn the most composed and nice men into violent animals. Just think about it, who risks going to jail for some dumb hoe? You got to reach a high anger threshold.

Nice new profile pic.

I don’t fully understand women who stay in these abusive relationships if they respect themselves.

Like is it exciting for them? Is it because it’s Chad?
That’s some cuck behavior. When I hear about relationships where women are abused I think, “well what was she doing that it pissed him off”. Women can turn the most composed and nice men into violent animals. Just think about it, who risks going to jail for some dumb hoe? You got to reach a high anger threshold.
Yeah I feel that. Like people never look at the woman as the one who caused it and angered him.

Last edited:
A local male....

Like the topic title says, yesterday I got drunk with a local male that I know and he told me some shit.

The local dude told me that he beat up this woman’s ex-boyfriend because he beat up the female who was his girlfriend at the time and guess what? He told me that the female left him and got back with the abuser, I’m just gonna guess all this wasn’t in a year like 2007 back when female standards weren’t as high but a year like 2018 or 2019 or some shit like where female standards are high as shit.

Before the dude told me all this, he asked me if I have a girlfriend if I would beat up her abusive ex-girlfriend and I just said that I wouldn’t do anything because I don’t know the full story and yeah.
How did he respond to that?
And also, you seem to love the world local.

I wish I had friends to get drunk with

They love toxic relationships or something I swear and then wonder why "all men are trash."

low iq's

> claims to be incel
> got drunk with friends

How is he not banned??

> claims to be incel
> got drunk with friends

How is he not banned??
No local females find me attractive though so this isn’t a good gatekeeping attempt.

Fakecel if you drink with friends