Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yesterday I beat up my alcoholic uncle

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
My uncle came home drunk at dawn and started insulting me and threatening to kill me, normally I would have ignored him because I'm used to it but the truth is that I don't know what happened to me but I let myself be carried away by the accumulated anger and I pounced on him. I punched him twice in the face and pushed him to the ground, when I was about to throw myself on him my aunts stopped me. Then my uncle got up from the floor with a swollen eye and left the house saying he was going to kill me blah blah blah. It's unbelievable that my aunts let that bastard in the house, if I acted like him they would have sent me to hell a long time ago.

My uncle came home drunk at dawn and started insulting me and threatening to kill me, normally I would have ignored him because I'm used to it but the truth is that I don't know what happened to me but I let myself be carried away by the accumulated anger and I pounced on him. I punched him twice in the face and pushed him to the ground, when I was about to throw myself on him my aunts stopped me. Then my uncle got up from the floor with a swollen eye and left the house saying he was going to kill me blah blah blah. It's unbelievable that my aunts let that bastard in the house, if I acted like him they would have sent me to hell a long time ago.
I hope he learned his lesson.

Inceldom discussed

Lol man you're based af.

Fuck that guy thinking he could push you around and make everyone the victim of his own drunkeness

That's awesome man bet it feels good.

Familial abuse is also a big determiner for an incel. Chads entire family treats him like a God

Familial abuse is also a big determiner for an incel. Chads entire family treats him like a God
and yet mainstream still parrots about the patriarchy and the foid empowerment bullcrap everyone is fucking tired to listen

and yet mainstream still parrots about the patriarchy and the foid empowerment bullcrap everyone is fucking tired to listen
Women do more to enable familial abuse than anyone. Being born to emotionally unstable foids leads to a general fear of women which leads to inceldom

People who can't handle their booze or have a personality disorder shouldn't be allowed to drink