Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yesterday, for a moment, i got struck by the "personality" meme.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, i was playing this team game online and, for the first time, i've left the voice chat on, because that specific game was really good with it.

And suddently i've felt something i didn't feel since a lot of years: being in a group of people, hearing them being sarcastic/funny/stupid and your energy level is just way below the one of the other people in the room.

Now, of course, the fact an incel energy is low is just a CONSEQUENCE to the fact he's ugly and he's not used to get attention even if he tries hard but it struck me how, even on an online game, you can feel you are just out of place.

tbh iktfv but it will take me a second to find the video

LOL I always get banned in group voice chats cuz I try to dominiate the conversation and call everyone a fag. I have such a shitty personality unironically and no place accepts me

LOL I always get banned in group voice chats cuz I try to dominiate the conversation and call everyone a fag. I have such a shitty personality unironically and no place accepts me

That's just being a moron, i'm talking about being funny.

I'm a very good actor. I'll mentally suppress or suicidal/negative thoughts. Think about something that makes me happy and speak whilst having that in my head. To the average person that interacts with me, they couldn't tell I'm a "toxic inkel with an awful personality"

I'm a very good actor. I'll mentally suppress or suicidal/negative thoughts. Think about something that makes me happy and speak whilst having that in my head. To the average person that interacts with me, they couldn't tell I'm a "toxic inkel with an awful personality"

Don't get me wrong, i'm fine speaking in public. I have a job, after all.

It's just that it's the will to participate in a group. I don't have that. If i'm forced then i can talk but aside from that: nothing.

So, i was playing this team game online and, for the first time, i've left the voice chat on, because that specific game was really good with it.

And suddently i've felt something i didn't feel since a lot of years: being in a group of people, hearing them being sarcastic/funny/stupid and your energy level is just way below the one of the other people in the room.

Now, of course, the fact an incel energy is low is just a CONSEQUENCE to the fact he's ugly and he's not used to get attention even if he tries hard but it struck me how, even on an online game, you can feel you are just out of place.

It's a vicious cycle that perpetuates itself. Being bullied and outcast by others in school does more long term mental damage than most "experts" and school administrators are willing to admit.

Be ugly -> get treated bad -> grow up like this -> your personality slowly turns dark/miserable -> be old and realise it's not only your looks but your personality aswell now. You have become a drone.. a shallow existence

Your personality is the consequence of inceldom, not the other way around.

I'm often the center of attention, people laugh at my jokes, etc but I'm still an incel

I'm often the center of attention, people laugh at my jokes, etc but I'm still an incel
dedsrs? u never got hit with the "yo finncel aint nobody got time for ur jokes rn" ?
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

i feel alien when i get in a group, this makes me realize i am different at the core.
i get a little bit sad so i try to avoid group situations.

dedsrs? u never got hit with the "yo finncel aint nobody got time for ur jokes rn" ?
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
Sometimes
jestermaxxed incel?
Pretty much
full