Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yes, we deserve a virgin girlfriend

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
You know, we always get those people who always are telling us how "Entitled" we are to having girlfriends and all that shit, and we dont deserve anything... Well.

Lets just say it like this. Dont you think we deserve atleast a virgin girlfriend after going through our own personal hell, effort, gym, surgeries...We faced things that normally people would really hate to experience, or go through. We went through hard and shitty, always pushing through shit that normally someone who looks better than us would want to kill themselves from.
Always doubting everything we do, always just fucking lamenting and trying through a miriad of things. From "Improving our personality" meme, to things that are unspoken of and costs us much more than what people think.

So when people tell you "You dont deserve a girlfriend, or a virgin", think at the fact that yes, we do at the very least deseve a virgin.

If there's any justice in this world, sure. Anyways its pointless to think about the arguments of others

my favorite reminder

Attachments

• impvaba891y01.jpg
    impvaba891y01.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 162
Our evolutionary instincts says we deserve one.

You know, we always get those people who always are telling us how "Entitled" we are to having girlfriends and all that shit, and we dont deserve anything... Well.

Lets just say it like this. Dont you think we deserve atleast a virgin girlfriend after going through our own personal hell, effort, gym, surgeries...We faced things that normally people would really hate to experience, or go through. We went through hard and shitty, always pushing through shit that normally someone who looks better than us would want to kill themselves from.
Always doubting everything we do, always just fucking lamenting and trying through a miriad of things. From "Improving our personality" meme, to things that are unspoken of and costs us much more than what people think.

So when people tell you "You dont deserve a girlfriend, or a virgin", think at the fact that yes, we do at the very least deseve a virgin.
The ONE thing you should learn about life is that it's NOT fair. No one said it would be. We have our morals to make it has fair as possible; but in the end, it's just not fair.

It's why some people just have to work harder than others and still get nothing. I don't agree with it and fight the hell out of it...but I accept it. Blackpill, my friend.

Ofc we deserve a loving virgin girlfriend. Wtf are foids useful to otherwise.
It's literally written in all of the sacred texts that women were made in the purpose to make their husband happy.

High iq sane thread.

Every single woman in this day and age is a major slut and most men will end up in marriages with tyrones or chads fuck toy.

Errm, hi. I'm new here. Is it possible to disagree or does everyone just kind of agree eith each other on here.
I'm not conversant with the language here yet so I'm still struggling to follow some points.
But the broad statement that we deserve virgin gfs I disagree with.
It sucks that I don't have a gf and I think it has a lot to do with my physical appearance but I don't necessarily think that makes women lesser creatures. I think It sucks for me and I'm a rrally to thoughtful person so if I could find someone similarly thoughtful i think they'd like me.
Ok I'm rambling... Yes i would like a virgin gf but I'm not really being too choosy right now. If she can understand me and she's not so superficial that my face puts her off then i don't care that she's a virgin or not

Wanna hear a joke?You know all that stuff about us suffering and working hard to improve ourselves? And no matter what we powered through? Ready????

NONE OF THAT MATTERS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA isn’t that funny???!!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Noone deserves anythihg. Earth should be burnded

Low IQ reasoning. No one is entitled to anything.

Ofc we deserve a loving virgin girlfriend. Wtf are foids useful to otherwise.
It's literally written in all of the sacred texts that women were made in the purpose to make their husband happy.

For all the suffering we go through, you're right, we should get virgins. However, keep in mind for incels the effort:reward ratio is shit. So there's no "good guy wins in the end". We're doomed.