Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YES! SHAME WOMEN FOR BEING TRAIN PERVS

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

tl;dr Chad pretends to have a boner on the train, catches women oohing and aahing and staring at it. In one part, a girl is literally with her bf and craftily sneaks a few peeks at his boner. Legit rage fuel, even if you have a gf in 2018 she will just stare at Chad's boner while sitting next to you on the train

We never saw his face.

I can confirm this

My family member has teenager girls getting ahead of him, lowkey touching him in public transportation.

at this point do you even need to? he is obviously Chad
To do a scientific experiment you need to control for other factors like unusual dick size in this case.

lol, the one at 2:30 was wearing a hijab.

incels should make no effort to hide erections. make everyone as uncomfortable as possible

these women are just "healthily expressing their sexuality" i dont understand the problem

Yet the thread is tragged as [LifeFuel] .... wtf?
in case it was not clear, this video is life fuel to me because it SHAMES them and calls them pervs. Just like us men have been called all our lives.

If I had a boner and witnessed most of those things it would have gone over my head. I am so aspie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back