Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Self-Improvement Has Incredible Results for Women

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Personal Trainer Athlete GIF by Onnit

Women have near limitless potential when it comes to self-improvement, and yet, I see so very fucking few women actually do it at all.

For a woman:
>Nobody cares about your height
>Your facial bone shape largely doesn’t matter (sharp or round are both considered attractive)
>Your genitals are legally protected from mutilation
>Many of your secondary sex characteristics are malleable and improvable (unlike height, clavicle width, veins, arm length, etc. for men)

At a baseline level, most female beauty standards as well as life improvements are actually attainable through effort, but I see this improover types far more in men despite most of their important characteristics mostly being set in stone. Men really only have muscle definition, strength, cardio-vascular health, and body-fat percentage.

happy cameron diaz GIF

I will say, moreso than ever, I see women
>going to the gym
>Weight training
>Cardio training (walking on a treadmill doesn’t count)
>Drinking adequate amounts of water
>Proper hygiene and skin care (no, make up is not skin care, it actually has the opposite of affect and clogs the fuck out of your pores)
>Participating in sports
>Taking care of their natural hair (not killing it with dye and other cosmetics
>Avoiding alcohol, nicotine, etc.
>Actually sleeping; not drowning themselves in sugary coffee drinks

They’re still a massive minority of women (men as well), but I see more foids in the gym now actually exercising than ever. Obviously these things are great for everyone, but the social benefits for women are profound. These women receive enhanced social lives from their newfound beauty and health.

Think of the overall beauty standards for women:
>Big, perky tits
>Round, plump ass
>Don’t care your hair short and weird like a dyke
>Don’t be obscenely fat

All of these things are malleable, if not outright in your control. Even a girl with a flat ass can build up more of an ass through strength training and high caloric intake. Breasts are more genetic, but large, strong pectoral muscles naturally lift the breasts, making them perkier, and putting on bf% can make them grow as well.

greece looks GIF

Can you make your dick bigger at the gym? Can squats give me back my foreskin?

Hair care is obvious. Grow your hair out to what it’s capable of, and take care of it. Male-pattern baldness is less of an issue for women since it’s found in the Y chromosome. Most women at least have this area under control.

Tina Fey Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Then you have fat bitches, and their heckin’ le sad eating disorders. Of course, these dumb bitches always come up with brilliant ideas like

>I just won’t eat for a week and then I’ll be skinny and pretty

Because most hoes are retarded even in their self-improvement. I don’t know any bitches with “eating disorders” that started eating a balanced diet with lots of protein, picked up a sport, starting jogging, and began weight training. No, it’s always “I’m gonna stop eating until someone gives me attention.”

Happy Art GIF by doodles

For women, the blueprint is so fucking simple.

>You want Chad?
>Do these three or four simple fucking things that most bitches fail to even attempt.

They’re worse than Chads that decide to never play sports, get fucking fat, hop on drugs, and just shoot heroine all day.

Manlets gym all day and shoot hormones just for women to mock them for compensating for their micro-cocks, but some 5’0” gymlet girl with a plump ass, small, perky tits, and clear skin is every man’s dream.

komt een man bij de dokter eating GIF by SBS6

This is why I don’t feel bad for how fat women are treated. Fat women are treated like short men, with ridicule and spite, but for fat women, there’s an escape button. All they have to do is hit that button everyday for the rest of their lives, and they’re free. Where’s the manlet escape button? Does it exist? No, it fucking doesn’t.

homer simpson episode 20 GIF

Short men are like a dude with no legs. Fat women are like a dude that’s just sitting in a wheelchair because he’s too lazy to stand up. Then the dude in the wheelchair tries to show solidarity to the guy with no legs by saying

>See, I understand you. We’re very alike because we’re both in wheelchairs.

Sorry Artificial Intelligence GIF by PEEKASSO

I can give a pass for older generations because, at least in the Anglosphere, sports weren’t always available to women and muscle-definition on a woman was looked down upon and ridiculed. This left women with few options to maintain their health besides eating like a rabbit and power-walking until they had the body of a crack whore.

But that sentiment is gone. Plump and defined women are the beauty standard, and there is just as much accessibility for women in the fitness space as men. I’m not sure if it’s driven by social media, but I see more femoid health nut zoomers than any other generation. However, they’re still a minority in a sea of iced coffee fat bitches that cover their pimples with makeup only to end up with more pimples.

The World GIF

Women have the world at their fingertips, and they won’t lift a finger to grab it.

Last edited:
So who read all of this?

Self improvement for men is only one thing, money. And that is also heavily influenced on the social circles you're born with.

Everything else is genetic determined:
-Height, genetics
-face, genetics
-dickpill, genetics
-wrist size, musle mass, genetics
-skin color and race, genetics
-hair, genetics

few days ago i learned that croats are actually ancient balkaners not slavs :feelswhere: maybe im a mix of both
croats are balkan shitskins just like the rest of us.

croats are balkan shitskins just like the rest of us.
what is your ethnicity chico :smonk:
also it depends on the individual croat, some look more ethnic than others, my dad kinda looks like a north african but my mom is a typical white woman, both are croats

but im glad that i have been accepted into the shitskin mafia :feelsYall: now i can start racewars on .is

Fat foids > skinny foids

Self improvement for men is only one thing, money. And that is also heavily influenced on the social circles you're born with.

Everything else is genetic determined:
-Height, genetics
-face, genetics
-dickpill, genetics
-wrist size, musle mass, genetics
-skin color and race, genetics
-hair, genetics
height is not always genetic, some guys are short despite having average height parents because they stunted their growth

height is not always genetic, some guys are short despite having average height parents because they stunted their growth
Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff

Stunting your height is incredibly hard to do in the Western world unless you’re severely ill, which would also be a result of your shit genetics.

what is your ethnicity chico :smonk:
also it depends on the individual croat, some look more ethnic than others, my dad kinda looks like a north african but my mom is a typical white woman, both are croats

but im glad that i have been accepted into the shitskin mafia :feelsYall: now i can start racewars on .is
Ja sam isto porijklom iz hrvatske, ali moj otac je crnogorac. Hrvati isto nisu svi isti. Zagrebcani i slavonci su Arier, ali dalmatinci i crnogorci izgledaju kao ziganski Untermenschen.

Ja sam isto porijklom iz hrvatske, ali moj otac je crnogorac. Hrvati isto nisu svi isti. Zagrebcani i slavonci su Arier, ali dalmatinci i crnogorci izgledaju kao ziganski Untermenschen.
neki dalmatinci su bijecli sine, vidio sam ih ja
moj otac potjeće iz jastrebarskog i žumberaka, a mama je iz otoka krka. gdje ja živim cigani izgledaju ko sjeverni indijci, neki su tamni ko dravidi
all im gonna say is, dependz on the individual, in every part of croatia people looks different

Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff

Stunting your height is incredibly hard to do in the Western world unless you’re severely ill, which would also be a result of your shit genetics.
i stunted mine by barely eating and staying in my room 24 hours a day as a teen. my brother is 5-6 inches taller than me even though he is a lot younger, hes not even done growing

i stunted mine by barely eating and staying in my room 24 hours a day as a teen. my brother is 5-6 inches taller than me even though he is a lot younger, hes not even done growing
I'm always baffled by people like you who wasted their genes for nothing like what the fuck where you thinking?
My height was also stunted but it was because of cheap ignorant shitskin parents who starved me not because of muh depression :lul:

Yeah this is a big blackpill. Self improvement actually works for women. So anytime a toilet tells you to self improve it is projecting

Most women don't even have to self improve they'd rather be pump and dump for Chad than actually work to keep one around.

A lot of women are just a few personality adjustments away from significantly improving their dating results, which why things like bumble came to be. It was found women get better results just from something as simple as taking the initiative to ask the guy out instead of sitting around like a lazy worthless whore.

Or they they'll surgery/makeup/filter/social media maxx

Very good take, it takes very, VERY little effort for a woman to reach a high baseline of improvement, remember a woman is naturally a bunch of lard 30% bf on average so just eating a bit less will put a woman ahead of the majority of girls, couple this with some light weight training and a 5/10 woman is basically a 7.5/10, yet none of them can be bothered to get off their asses, they just do made up exercises that are actually spaces for female socialization rather then a place to train and improve like zumba, yoga or whatever the fuck.

I'm always baffled by people like you who wasted their genes for nothing like what the fuck where you thinking?
i was 12-16 and was already sick of what was happening to me at school. wtf do you mean what was i thinking? height was the last thing on my mind during that time
My height was also stunted but it was because of cheap ignorant shitskin parents who starved me not because of muh depression :lul:
and i was also underweight. my parents and siblings werent, but i was barely eating back then

Were you terminally ill? Or did you just LDAR

The upper limit is usually genetic, also even if you have tall parents there's a chance they carry recessive genes that pass on to you so you might still end up short. So it's still genetic.

Women have the world at their fingertips, and they won’t lift a finger to grab it.
High IQ summary.

Honestly it baffles me sometimes. Imagine living life on tutorial mode and still somehow not even trying to the point of failing.

Like, any woman could be top 1% in terms of SMV by just:

>Not being a total whore
>Not eating herself into obesity

Yet that's somehow too much to ask for

The upper limit is usually genetic, also even if you have tall parents there's a chance they carry recessive genes that pass on to you so you might still end up short. So it's still genetic.
Andre Leon Talley Ancestors GIF by GIPHY News

Everyone has short and tall ancestors, so everyone has a chance at being short/tall.

Also, height is not one gene. Your DNA does not encode “Height” nor does it care about human perceptions of how how your eyes are above the ground, although we care a lot about it.

Your height is determined primarily three things: The length of your tibias, the length of your femurs, and the length of your spine, all of which are independent factors. Your neck/head can be super long too, but that looks very bad. In order to be “tall”, they typically all have to be above average in length.

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

We, as humans, equate height with overall size, but this isn’t quite fair. Dwayne Johnson and Napoleon Dynamite are roughly the same height, but it’s unquestionable who is larger.

It takes a large amount of calories, hormones, and unique genetic traits to grow “large” like somebody like The Rock or Shaq, but all the really matters to women (and reproduction in general) is how high your eyes are off the ground. A shorter woman will have to look up to speak to Napoleon Dynamite just as she would for The Rock, and that’s what really matters in the cavewoman mind. So what we have is a Fisherian Cheat Code where men grow “longer”, especially in the legs, but not necessarily larger.

tall man basketball GIF

Your ideal body ratio is about 52% of your total height being just legs, but, as a man, you can “cheat” this by raising that ratio significantly with little aesthetic loss. Is it weird to be 60% leg height looking like you’re on stilts? Yes, but the benefits of being tall outweigh the negatives here. It’s better to be tall and weird looking than short and normal looking, or even average and normal looking.

So, it really just comes down to whether your body grows long or not. Which is why you have 6’4”, 140lb twigs banging hotter women than you can imagine.

Why would they need to self improve when ugly landwhales can still fuck Chads on tinder. They're too retarded to realize they actually need to look good to lock down Chad for LTR or marriage.

Everyone has short and tall ancestors, so everyone has a chance at being short/tall.

Also, height is not one gene. Your DNA does not encode “Height” nor does it care about human perceptions of how how your eyes are above the ground, although we care a lot about it.

Your height is determined primarily three things: The length of your tibias, the length of your femurs, and the length of your spine, all of which are independent factors. Your neck/head can be super long too, but that looks very bad. In order to be “tall”, they typically all have to be above average in length.
People with taller parents/ancestors tend to have taller height, it doesn't mean they can't end up short, but there's a higher chance for them to be taller. I don't think that's a coincidence, might be something with how recent the genes were in your genepool.

Personal Trainer Athlete GIF by Onnit

Women have near limitless potential when it comes to self-improvement, and yet, I see so very fucking few women actually do it at all.

For a woman:
>Nobody cares about your height
>Your facial bone shape largely doesn’t matter (sharp or round are both considered attractive)
>Your genitals are legally protected from mutilation
>Many of your secondary sex characteristics are malleable and improvable (unlike height, clavicle width, veins, arm length, etc. for men)

At a baseline level, most female beauty standards as well as life improvements are actually attainable through effort, but I see this improover types far more in men despite most of their important characteristics mostly being set in stone. Men really only have muscle definition, strength, cardio-vascular health, and body-fat percentage.

happy cameron diaz GIF

I will say, moreso than ever, I see women
>going to the gym
>Weight training
>Cardio training (walking on a treadmill doesn’t count)
>Drinking adequate amounts of water
>Proper hygiene and skin care (no, make up is not skin care, it actually has the opposite of affect and clogs the fuck out of your pores)
>Participating in sports
>Taking care of their natural hair (not killing it with dye and other cosmetics
>Avoiding alcohol, nicotine, etc.
>Actually sleeping; not drowning themselves in sugary coffee drinks

They’re still a massive minority of women (men as well), but I see more foids in the gym now actually exercising than ever. Obviously these things are great for everyone, but the social benefits for women are profound. These women receive enhanced social lives from their newfound beauty and health.

Think of the overall beauty standards for women:
>Big, perky tits
>Round, plump ass
>Don’t care your hair short and weird like a dyke
>Don’t be obscenely fat

All of these things are malleable, if not outright in your control. Even a girl with a flat ass can build up more of an ass through strength training and high caloric intake. Breasts are more genetic, but large, strong pectoral muscles naturally lift the breasts, making them perkier, and putting on bf% can make them grow as well.

greece looks GIF

Can you make your dick bigger at the gym? Can squats give me back my foreskin?

Hair care is obvious. Grow your hair out to what it’s capable of, and take care of it. Male-pattern baldness is less of an issue for women since it’s found in the Y chromosome. Most women at least have this area under control.

Tina Fey Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Then you have fat bitches, and their heckin’ le sad eating disorders. Of course, these dumb bitches always come up with brilliant ideas like

>I just won’t eat for a week and then I’ll be skinny and pretty

Because most hoes are retarded even in their self-improvement. I don’t know any bitches with “eating disorders” that started eating a balanced diet with lots of protein, picked up a sport, starting jogging, and began weight training. No, it’s always “I’m gonna stop eating until someone gives me attention.”

Happy Art GIF by doodles

For women, the blueprint is so fucking simple.

>You want Chad?
>Do these three or four simple fucking things that most bitches fail to even attempt.

They’re worse than Chads that decide to never play sports, get fucking fat, hop on drugs, and just shoot heroine all day.

Manlets gym all day and shoot hormones just for women to mock them for compensating for their micro-cocks, but some 5’0” gymlet girl with a plump ass, small, perky tits, and clear skin is every man’s dream.

komt een man bij de dokter eating GIF by SBS6

This is why I don’t feel bad for how fat women are treated. Fat women are treated like short men, with ridicule and spite, but for fat women, there’s an escape button. All they have to do is hit that button everyday for the rest of their lives, and they’re free. Where’s the manlet escape button? Does it exist? No, it fucking doesn’t.

homer simpson episode 20 GIF

Short men are like a dude with no legs. Fat women are like a dude that’s just sitting in a wheelchair because he’s too lazy to stand up. Then the dude in the wheelchair tries to show solidarity to the guy with no legs by saying

>See, I understand you. We’re very alike because we’re both in wheelchairs.

Sorry Artificial Intelligence GIF by PEEKASSO

I can give a pass for older generations because, at least in the Anglosphere, sports weren’t always available to women and muscle-definition on a woman was looked down upon and ridiculed. This left women with few options to maintain their health besides eating like a rabbit and power-walking until they had the body of a crack whore.

But that sentiment is gone. Plump and defined women are the beauty standard, and there is just as much accessibility for women in the fitness space as men. I’m not sure if it’s driven by social media, but I see more femoid health nut zoomers than any other generation. However, they’re still a minority in a sea of iced coffee fat bitches that cover their pimples with makeup only to end up with more pimples.

The World GIF

All the thin Slavic women just sent assassins after you

People with taller parents/ancestors tend to have taller height, it doesn't mean they can't end up short, but there's a higher chance for them to be taller. I don't think that's a coincidence, might be something with how recent the genes were in your genepool.
Well yes, obviously. I’m just saying height isn’t hard-coded into your DNA like a number.

If your dad is tall, and you get his legs/spine, you’ll likely be tall too.

But you might get moms.

Or grandpas

Etc.

I’d say I probably have my mom’s torso genetics.

This is high IQ. Women can massively improve their SMV, unlike men. But self improving in women is a result of their hypergamy: they want their chad and they will do what they can to get it. It's based on sheer greed, excess and dating above their looks.

This thread also shows the inversion of values: men can't really improve much their condition through dieting, gym, sports are told to do it and shamed for not succeeding while women, who can massively improve themselves through the same means, are told they are fine and perfect the way they are (50 kg overweight).

For women, just working out their asses to make then huge is enough, and entirely possible for all of them. Even Taylor Swift got thicc.

It’s because low t = less drive for effort, or hard shit, if you ever catch urself being lazy, get the fuck up and start doing some shit

Here is the beauty standard for all women (except the extremely rare hideously deformed):
>Don't be fat

Just running on the treadmill and regulating their diet easily fixes that

So who read all of this?
I did. Based thread, although it's something I've already reflected on multiple times, so nothing new. Still, glad to see it put into words.

The world is at their fingertips and we still hand it over to them when they dont try, so why would they try?