Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes I would marry a foid!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
But only if I was sure that she really loves me and wouldnt cheat on me. I would test her with sending a paid chad to her while I'm not there and if she fucks him I would break up and if not I would be sure she wouldnt cheat on me. But it must look real and the chad must be 10/10, 6'4, ripped, rich, white, blue eyed, chizzeled jawline guy.
A non fat 4/10 foid who loves me would be enough for me for my whole life.

based, yes man no man @Ritalincel

But it must look real and the chad must be 10/10, 6'4, ripped, rich, white, blue eyed, chizzeled jawline guy.

For such a giga-chad, every single woman on this earth would leave her husband. Women are not capable of unconditional love like us men. For a Giga-Chad they would always leave you, no matter how great you are to her.

Do you really want to see if she will not cheat you with 10/10 chad paid???

:lul::lul:

Every foid would cheat with that kind of Chad

...so basically you are paying chad to fuck your gf. You fucking cuck.:feelskek:

Literally every female wouid cheat in that situation. Loyalty is a lost concept.

For such a giga-chad, every single woman on this earth would leave her husband. Women are not capable of unconditional love like us men. For a Giga-Chad they would always leave you, no matter how great you are to her.
What if you are a gigachad?

thats actually an interesting idea, paying a chad to try and seduce your wife to test her loyalty. wonder if any husbands have actually tried that.

If I were one, then I would be with my GF right now and would not spend my time on an internet site for subhumans.
I meant, if you're a gigachad, would your wife still cheat on you with another gigachad or would it be pointless?

thats actually an interesting idea, paying a chad to try and seduce your wife to test her loyalty. wonder if any husbands have actually tried that.

Of course not. Otherwise there would hardly be any Husbands today.

My guess is husbands are way too cucked to try this. The fear of losing the foid is too big.

men actively pay other men to fuck their wives nowadays.

It´s completely normal for women nowadays to cheat on their husbands, as a matter of fact it´s encouraged by their husbands.

Never forget that the average male is a feminist.

I thought of doing that too, I'm surpried most people haven't come to that idea

...so basically you are paying chad to fuck your gf. You fucking cuck.:feelskek:
You say it like your not one too:feelskek:fuking cuck boy

Maybe they aren't insecure enough, typical fakecels smh

Jfl

Fakecel

If there is no divorce, yes.

I get what you are saying but I think you are taking it too far in a sense.

no its a test you cuck I would break up immediately if she would do it
I agree, its actually pretty smart, one could do a much simpler version like contact her via a social network accounts (facebook, instagram, etc) as a chad fake profile, get her to meet with the obvious intention of cheating, and when she shows up its you waiting there.

However that plan will have holes, so I like your plan better as its more exact. She can assume that any guy that contacts her is fake or something, but if you use an actual chad who calls her, texts her, sends her nudes, etc. She'll get enthralled by the whole experience.

To all the idiots saying this is being a cuck, you don't understand what an experiment is, its only being a cuck if your intention is to get her fucked by chad, but your intention is to test her worth. Think about it, by the time you've done this test you've at least already spent hundreds on dates, whats a few hundred more to test whether she is faithful.

On another note I would never bother with the test because I'm never going to waste my time even considering marriage, and that's where I disagree with you. Why even bother, even if you find "the one", please understand, she is only the one RIGHT NOW, five years from now, 10 years from now, she will likely stop being "the one". She'll likely lose interest in you, and your little test that worked out that time, and she remained faithful, would completely fail this time around.

Heck she might stop loving you months into the marriage fuck years, women are only in love with the experience, theatrics and social status of "being in love" but based on my observations they don't really "fall in love" with you the person. Stop wasting your time chasing after something that doesn't exist.