Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yes, I love mass shootings

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I love reading about mass shootings on the news. A lot of you might think that I am desperately trying to be edgy, but I am not. The blood and gore aren't really my thing. That's for the teenagers on /pol/. What I enjoy is the discourse.

I love the media frenzy while the corpses are still warm. The Redditors screaming about the dangers of online hate speech. The Twitterati whining about gun control, or lack thereof. The Karens moaning about "divisive algorithms". It's all music to my ears. It makes me giggle, knowing that at the end of the day, these so-called "progressive" normies are powerless to actually change anything. The soycucks can cry all they want. Even the parents of dead children can wave the tiny caskets around every day.

I love the fact that despite all the anger, nothing will happen. Why? Because that's just how the American political process works.

I love the federal judiciary, from the district courts to the U.S. Supreme Court and everything in between. In fact, there's been so much good news over the past six months alone that I didn't have the time to write detailed threads about all the things I wanted to write about. The S.D.N.Y. struck down New York's "online hate speech" law. Another district court held that 18-year-olds had a constitutional right to buy handguns. The Fifth Circuit invalidated a federal law that prevented anyone with a domestic violence restraining order from buying firearms. The Supremes upheld Section 230 in not one but two landmark cases, and did the same by denying cert to a third. A month later, they made it much harder for law enforcement to prosecute online threats. I could go on and on with more examples, but that would bore the goldfish-attention-span denizens of this forum.

Screenshot 2023 09 10 195806Screenshot 2023 09 10 195512Screenshot 2023 09 10 195409Screenshot 2023 09 10 200403
I mean, look at the hysterics! :lul::lul::lul:

These decisions may or may not make it more difficult to prevent future mass shootings. They were not arbitrary; they were the product of rational, well-developed legal reasoning. For those of you who disagree, keep in mind that it is "emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is," not what the law should be. Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. at 177 (1803). These cases are a reminder that the Founding Fathers designed the federal judiciary to be a counter-majoritarian institution, and it is beautiful. What does that mean? In simple terms, it means that no amount of whining on the part of normies should influence the reading of the law. And if there's anything that exemplifies normie whining, it is the collective outrage after every mass shooting*. Mass shootings are so common and so normalized, yet so deliciously emotional; they tear at the national psyche like few other crimes.

Every time a mass shooting happens, the frenzy begins anew. The screaming, whining, moaning; but most importantly, the entitlement. We live in an era of entitlement—where some normies apparently believe that the law is there to cater to their feels and their feels only. They believe that the government should be allowed to punish incels for "hate speech," whatever that means; to deprive incels of bodily autonomy by enacting "common sense" gun reform, whatever that means; and to hold tech companies "accountable" for incel content, whatever that means. Unfortunately for these normies, that's not how the law works. The crybaby activist grifters inevitably fail from a combination of legislative gridlock and judicial review. Our harsh legal reality triumphs over their emotions.

Look, just like most people, I simply love to see entitled people being slapped down. So if I get to observe a renewed cycle of normie tears and futile outrage every single time there's another mass shooting, then gee, I guess I do love mass shootings. Because I get to see the beauty of the American political process, fully illustrated in all its glory. Again and again.

I love the First Amendment. I love the Second Amendment. I love Section 230.

Last edited:
The people that are against gun ownership never consider how many crimes and deaths of children are prevented by bad people knowing they’ll bleed out on the pavement because of gun owners.

It’s an invisible statistic that requires an IQ over 100 to see.

Last edited:
Screenshot'd...

I agree that Devil May Cry 3 was a massive improvement over DMC 1 and obviously 2, but I just prefer DMC 1.

I get your appreciation for 3 though.

I unironically love them. Psychopathic normiefags getting what they deserve, and the destruction of the social contract as we know about it.

How many normiefags have died in these events, and how many incels/autists have roped because of bullying? I bet you, normiefags have much more blood on their hand

I would like for things to be smooth, for normies to deal with us with an diplomatic solution. Unfortunately, violence is the only language they understand, and eventually, some of the bullied victims will fight back.

Of course, I do not encourage anyone to shoot shit up or do crimes, but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate them.

I do mass shootings

Mass shootings and school shootings are based.

I love it when normies have their worthless lives prematurely taken away.

If I can’t enjoy a happy existence, normies shouldn’t enjoy any sort of existence at all.

They should be ERadicated and extERminated like the cockroaches and rats they are

I want to see the world burn which is why I also enjoy the misery

Beware before soy moderation cancels you.

Based as fuck. It's funny seeing liberal foids and normies cry like bitches and then no significant gun law gets passed despite after all that carnage :lul: :feelskek:
It's like a grand circus.

The construction of the United States is like 1 page long, congress had pretty much destroyed all the rights granted by * asterisk the crap out of it. The language is very simple for common man to know before the lawyer speak bastardized the document and now the lower courts are just tools for advancement of political Ideology. You get all these dumb shit laws because too many people like niggers are born with two left hands and you have to baby them with “caution coffee is hot” written on the cup.

I love mass shootings as well, it’s so satisfying seeing normie fags and foids get what they deserve.

True and high IQ post. Deterrence as a result of overwhelming force is a pretty abstract concept. It goes back to the idea of an armed society is a polite society. The most extreme case is the example of the hypothesis of nuclear weapons acting as a deterrence for hot wars between major powers. Scaling it back it's plausible the same can be argued for the existence of semi automatic weapons.

I love mass shootings as well, it’s so satisfying seeing normie fags and foids get what they deserve.
most school shooters were bullied to insanity to go ER, whats so retarded about normkikes and foids is that they bully people to the max and expect not to get any punishment, also foids make justifications for handsome killers, they don't do the same for ER or Brenton

most school shooters were bullied to insanity to go ER, whats so retarded about normkikes and foids is that they bully people to the max and expect not to get any punishment, also foids make justifications for handsome killers, they don't do the same for ER or Brenton

The funny thing is that they did the same for Nikolas Cruz.

Satisfying when normiefags find out what an exercise in futility feels like. They expect us incels to follow useless bluepilled advice that never gives any payoff. So keep seething and whining, the right to bear arms is always gonna be there. It's a constitutional right and is never going away, no matter the body count it leads to.

It's a constitutional right and is never going away, no matter the body count it leads to.
it equalises things, it either exposes the problem within a community or removes the root cause for the good.

it equalises things, it either exposes the problem within a community or removes the root cause for the good.
And if normies seethe about it, just give them the equivalent of the same bluepilled BS they tell us.
Worried about being shot? "Just use therapy to stop worrying bro"
What? You are getting futile advice that doesn't fix the core problem? Welcome to my world.

Whoa woah, buddy boyo

I agree. Not just shootings though, any mass casualty event where tons of people die I love watching the news coverage and reading twitter. Except third world earthquakes and hurricanes. Like Haiti and Morocco, dont really care

It's already illegal to murder people. And yet murders still happen. But a few more laws will make all the difference, right?

Perhaps making it illegal for honest people to own guns, will stop murders from happening?

Or... (hear me out here)... perhaps the USA could do something about its vacuous and psychopathic pop culture / youth culture that appears to train young people to shun and assign absolutely zero value to anyone who's "uncool", or anyone who's different in an "uncool" way - creating outsiders, loners (and incels) in the process? ......Just a thought...

I can't gleefully rejoice when one of these fucked up incidents occurs though. I enjoy the spectacle of normies seething and raging and doing the competitive I'M OUTRAGED Olympics, but a whole lot of children getting murdered is way WAY too high a price.

Last edited:
The people that are against gun ownership never consider how many crimes and deaths of children are prevented by bad people knowing they’ll bleed out on the pavement because of gun owners.

the people against gun ownership are homosexuals or whores who feel uncomfortable around guns do not care about logic or reason and just think life should be 100% about good feels

What's TND?

It's already illegal to murder people. And yet murders still happen. But a few more laws will make all the difference, right?

Not to get too far into the legal theory rabbit hole but in addition to placing restraints on individual and institutional behavior, some people believe the law is there to make a moral statement about what society values.

I agree. Not just shootings though, any mass casualty event where tons of people die I love watching the news coverage and reading twitter. Except third world earthquakes and hurricanes. Like Haiti and Morocco, dont really care
Morocco is a whole league above Haiti.