Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, I believe in equality.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Yes, I believe in equality, which is why I believe everyone should sexually suffer just like locally undesired males.

There should be a sexual lockdown where cameras are put everywhere, worldwide to make sure no one is getting frisky in any type of way without the locally undesired males getting frisky too. Every so often, the law should ask men if they are sexually active and If they get any no answers (if it isn’t by choice), the sexual lockdown should be bought back and anyone getting frisky should be arrested.

The law needs to encourage women to help out the locally undesired men and keep them sexually active, now that is true equality.

There are plenty of sluts around so they should help out since they are already whores anyway.

Last edited:
just ban fakeup and problem is solved. bitches look like shit without it, they'll be on our level

you got me on the first half, not going to lie :feelshaha:

marxist rodgerism

goddamn sexhavers just love flaunting in the face of US locally undesired males, man.

just ban fakeup and problem is solved. bitches look like shit without it, they'll be on our level
Totally agree — banning makeup women would riot lol.

Making it illegal would go at least some way towards putting men and women on a more even footing.

Women should be forced to pay taxes whike receiving no compensation like us.
I’m not working (or at least not right now) so I don’t pay a single penny for roastie tax money to fund their abortions so they can keep whoring around and yes, this is who tax money goes towards, everyone.

I’m not working (or at least not right now) so I don’t pay a single penny for roastie tax money to fund their abortions so they can keep whoring around and yes, this is who tax money goes towards, everyone.
holy shit the US is going to destroy itself, Puting must be rflmaoing at the US:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think there are way better ways of sexual equality, like every male looking the same and every female looking the same like it is in most of the animal world

As this is impossible, there's also the option of the state enforcing equity by taxing and punishing people who have more than one partner at the same time and by bumping the population of women relative to the population of men (which can be done by eugenics, i.e. in in vitro fertilization and abortions against males)