Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, I believe in equality.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
365d 23h 53m
Yes, I believe in equality, which is why I believe everyone should sexually suffer just like locally undesired males.

There should be a sexual lockdown where cameras are put everywhere, worldwide to make sure no one is getting frisky in any type of way without the locally undesired males getting frisky too. Every so often, the law should ask men if they are sexually active and If they get any no answers (if it isn’t by choice), the sexual lockdown should be bought back and anyone getting frisky should be arrested.

The law needs to encourage women to help out the locally undesired men and keep them sexually active, now that is true equality.

There are plenty of sluts around so they should help out since they are already whores anyway.

Last edited:
racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
62d 7h 50m
just ban fakeup and problem is solved. bitches look like shit without it, they'll be on our level

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
3d 3h 10m
you got me on the first half, not going to lie :feelshaha:

3movs

3movs

Officer
★★★★★
21d 9h 41m
marxist rodgerism

D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

slav nigger
★★★★★
30d 11h 2m
goddamn sexhavers just love flaunting in the face of US locally undesired males, man.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Captain
★★★
7d 1h 25m
just ban fakeup and problem is solved. bitches look like shit without it, they'll be on our level
Totally agree — banning makeup women would riot lol.

Making it illegal would go at least some way towards putting men and women on a more even footing.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
62d 7m
Women should be forced to pay taxes whike receiving no compensation like us.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
365d 23h 53m
Women should be forced to pay taxes whike receiving no compensation like us.
I’m not working (or at least not right now) so I don’t pay a single penny for roastie tax money to fund their abortions so they can keep whoring around and yes, this is who tax money goes towards, everyone.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
15d 10h 54m
I’m not working (or at least not right now) so I don’t pay a single penny for roastie tax money to fund their abortions so they can keep whoring around and yes, this is who tax money goes towards, everyone.
holy shit the US is going to destroy itself, Puting must be rflmaoing at the US:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

unuser

unuser

incelwikibrasil.netlify.app
★★★★★
20d 6m
I think there are way better ways of sexual equality, like every male looking the same and every female looking the same like it is in most of the animal world

As this is impossible, there's also the option of the state enforcing equity by taxing and punishing people who have more than one partner at the same time and by bumping the population of women relative to the population of men (which can be done by eugenics, i.e. in in vitro fertilization and abortions against males)