Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes Chad! Your confidence is so sexy! I love it!! Tehee :)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPWwiXAg40M[/video]

Silly incels, can you not see how confident the guy in the video is?

Kek, just a reminder women act like this to hot guys, I've seen it, in high school (graduated last summer) girls in class would talk about how hot "Daniel" or "Brody" is while drooling over Tylers Instagram, I was invisible to girls in high school, it's not like I'm a creep, I act normally and respect everyone, yet they cyber bullied me to death and would embarrass me public ally an would laugh at ANYTHING I did, I could eh walking home from our bus and they would look at me and ridicule the way I walk or whatever I do, fuck every bitch that made fun of me back in high school, I hope you die or get your face melting with acid.

Just be hot, and life will be handed to you.

If this guy used incels and posted his selfie you would've laughed at his nose and told him to LDAR

GunnaSecure said:
If this guy used incels and posted his selfie you would've laughed at his nose and told him to LDAR

Are you retarded? This isn't lookism, only a retard would say he isn't good looking. Wrong website kiddo. Off to lookism

iiiTeMpeR said:
Are you retarded? This isn't lookism, only a retard would say he isn't good looking. Wrong website kiddo. Off to lookism

It's really strange how if this guy browsed incels and posted his selfies on here, I wouldn't think he's a chad. Maybe this is the same case with Zyros? Shit frame but throw him in a well-made perfume commercial and he'd have plenty of fan girls.

GunnaSecure said:
It's really strange how if this guy browsed incels and posted his selfies on here, I wouldn't think he's a chad. Maybe this is the same case with Zyros? Shit frame but throw him in a well-made perfume commercial and he'd have plenty of fan girls.

This guy does not have shit frame lol. Girls love that type of physique.

Framecel222 said:
This guy does not have shit frame lol. Girls love that type of physique.

Don't you think some girls love the frail skinny physique as well. Girls don't have very much variety when it comes to dating preferences. But it's not always tall, large chest, and six pack that you see in the media. Just look on askwomen for like 5 seconds after searching up "muscle".

GunnaSecure said:
Don't you think some girls love the frail skinny physique as well. Girls don't have very much variety when it comes to dating preferences. But it's not always tall, large chest, and six pack that you see in the media. Just look on askwomen for like 5 seconds after searching up "muscle".

This guy has great definition with a reasonable amount of muscle. Zyros is emaciated and STILL has no ab definition. Not comparable at all.

Maybe 10% of girls would get turned on looking at Zyros's body whereas 80% would like this dude's.

a lean athletic figure > Bodybuilding figure.

It should also be noted that it's a commercial, hyperbole is always present.

iiiTeMpeR said:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPWwiXAg40M[/video]

Silly incels, can you not see how confident the guy in the video is?

Kek, just a reminder women act like this to hot guys, I've seen it, in high school (graduated last summer) girls in class would talk about how hot "Daniel" or "Brody" is while drooling over Tylers Instagram, I was invisible to girls in high school, it's not like I'm a creep, I act normally and respect everyone, yet they cyber bullied me to death and would embarrass me public ally an would laugh at ANYTHING I did, I could eh walking home from our bus and they would look at me and ridicule the way I walk or whatever I do, fuck every bitch that made fun of me back in high school, I hope you die or get your face melting with acid.

Just be hot, and life will be handed to you.

Looks like severe retard from lookism lol

iiiTeMpeR said:

Yep

GunnaSecure said:

This ^

Lol status and TV halo is so powerful it works on women and men, and even has fooled users here

understandable though

What if you switched the genders lol. Everybody who made this would be dead in the streets