Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yennefer in The Witcher is played by a curry whore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
That's like having Thor be played by Aziz Ansari
5a5c725c28eecc6d0f8b4c9f

what do you expect its Soyflix

I think Aziz would make a better Thor.
lol thatd be hilarious as fuck :feelshaha: i typically dont watch marvel movies in the cinema
but ill pay just to see him as thor :feelskek:

>Noooooooooooooooooo how dare they add nonwhite person to muh favorite fantasy show, HUWHITE GENOCIDE.

when will we have actual threads

That show was actually blackpilled - yennefer is deformed and absolutely subhuman but STILL manages to score a man.

Ultimately gets her looks fixed with magic because the guild wants all their mages to be hot so they are taken more seriously.

Just dye Ansari's hair blonde for Thor.

sure she doesn't smell like lilac and gooseberries

Half curry. looks racially ambiguous.

Even worse. I'd honestly prefer them making a series with an all black cast then all this mongrel "diversity" where each main character has to be of a different race.

BRO JUST LOOK AT GERALT NO FUCKING WAY LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY

Her father is a curry and her mother is British. LIFEFUEL FOR CURRYCELS.

Slavs can be curry if they want :soy: are you racist bro? :soy:

I wonder how many times she's sucked and fucked Cavill's cock. Probably blows him backstage in between scenes. I'm sure she has a white boyfriend or has had one at some point as well.

She not that bad

have you seen triss

omfg

That show was actually blackpilled - yennefer is deformed and absolutely subhuman but STILL manages to score a man.

Ultimately gets her looks fixed with magic because the guild wants all their mages to be hot so they are taken more seriously.

Oh yeah. They groom their hot sorceresses to be court-ready so they can position them to be royal advisors.

She not that bad

have you seen triss

omfg
lol, so the can get an ugly foid to play a character who is supposed to be hot, but will never get an ugly man to play one of their characters.

Found the inkwell :soy: :soy:

thor was a transgender fat black woman.