Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yelled at by the cashier

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
I am a student at the end of my finals week. I have been studying all week and spent the entire day preparing for my math final. After 8 hours of work I went to have dinner at my campus eatery.

We were expected to fill out order forms for hamburgers and other complex foods indicating what we wanted. There were also sides that we could optionally fill out with them. One of these was loaded fries which I wanted with a drink. In the past, it was acceptable to ask for basic items upfront. I had done this many times before and so had everyone else.

When I got to the front of the line, I asked for my food- fries and a fountain drink. Then, the cashier looked at me darkly. "Use the order form?!", she said. "What?", I asked. I stood there for a moment confused as I was unsure rather to leave the line.

"Just let him go through", another cashier said. They were both old foids of the south with long gray hair. I then handed over my debit card and proceeded to awkwardly pay.

While waiting for the food, I could hear students talking about me. "Loaded frieees", one of them mimicked in my deep autistic voice. This made me feel bad and I browsed the internet to distract myself.

"So here's the deal", the second cashier said, snapping me out of it. She had my food. She proceeded to tell me how rude I was and explain slowly/mockingly why we need the order forms. She then made me apologize in front of everyone.

Eating was the most awkward meal of my life. In fact, I could hear all the workers talking about me condescendingly behind my back. I then left campus.

Now, I am going through a depressive episode in my room, hitting myself and drinking beer. I will never be able to study now.

I hate myself and am a burden to everyone. I wish I was dead. What the fuck is wrong with me? If it wasn't 1 day before break I would use a pair of scissors to cut open my jugular vein here and now. This will never end and I deserve to DIE.

Last edited:
go back and start a food fight

Wear headphones and play some loud music to drown out everything else.

Shoulda threw your food at them and cussed them out

You probably didn’t understand that you were being rude because you are autistic. I’m constantly told I’m rude or impolite, but I don’t realize it until it’s pointed out to me because my brain is mush.

Also, you should destroy the cafeteria next time.
41AA1135 95F5 4149 975A 9F433DFD958C

I wish. That's what the future's for though.
You'd have been tackled by some cuck most likely anyway. Still the cussing them out would be a good idea
You probably didn’t understand that you were being rude because you are autistic. I’m constantly told I’m rude or impolite, but I don’t realize it until it’s pointed out to me because my brain is mush.

View attachment 71844
SAME. I get called rude all the time. I never try to be

View attachment 71844
The south is hell for anyone who's different. Literally the worst school choice I could have possibly made(shot myself in the foot). I just wish people would leave me alone and let me exist apart from them.

I had some awkward situations with cashiers in Germany as well, since I couldn't understand some shit they said.

I would've thrown my food at her, but I give no fucks.

I am a student at the end of my finals week. I have been studying all week and spent the entire day preparing for my math final. After 8 hours of work I went to have dinner at my campus eatery.

We were expected to fill out order forms for hamburgers and other complex foods indicating what we wanted. There were also sides that we could optionally fill out with them. One of these was loaded fries which I wanted with a drink. In the past, it was acceptable to ask for basic items upfront. I had done this many times before and so had everyone else.

When I got to the front of the line, I asked for my food- fries and a fountain drink. Then, the cashier looked at me darkly. "Use the order form?!", she said. "What?", I asked. I stood there for a moment confused as I was unsure rather to leave the line.

"Just let him go through", another cashier said. They were both old foids of the south with long gray hair. I then handed over my debit card and proceeded to awkwardly pay.

While waiting for the food, I could hear students talking about me. "Loaded frieees", one of them mimicked in my deep autistic voice. This made me feel bad and I browsed the internet to distract myself.

"So here's the deal", the second cashier said, snapping me out of it. She had my food. She proceeded to tell me how rude I was and explain slowly/mockingly why we need the order forms. She then made me apologize in front of everyone.

Eating was the most awkward meal of my life. In fact, I could hear all the workers talking about me condescendingly behind my back. I then left campus.

Now, I am going through a depressive episode in my room, hitting myself and drinking beer. I will never be able to study now.

I hate myself and am a burden to everyone. I wish I was dead. What the fuck is wrong with me? If it wasn't 1 day before break I would use a pair of scissors to cut open my jugular vein here and now. This will never end and I deserve to DIE.

Just let it out the other ear man...

Or you shoulda argued with them and threaten to report her for rude behavior. That will teach them a lesson...

Holy shit pussy faggot

How do some of you guys let yourself get treated like shit? I would say fuck off bitch. And if she doesn't want to give me my food ill tell them to suck my dick and ask for a manger for a refund.

Holy shit pussy faggot

How do some of you guys let yourself get treated like shit? I would say fuck off bitch. And if she doesn't want to give me my food ill tell them to suck my dick and ask for a manger for a refund.
It's hard to stand up for myself in an environment like that. With my autism(ie voice, awkwardness) I would likely have either been laughed at more or disciplined by the school. Things like this are learned from experience.

You know what you needed to do

At least you know to avoid it now

Fucking foids can't even sell french fries without creating drama.

Hey man, its all gonna be okay. I guarantee they already forgot, so you don't need to worry about it. Truth is people suck sometimes and you cant blame yourself for their shitty behavior.

can't wait until cashiers get replaced by robots...

Dont hate yourself mate. Hate those fucking pieces of shit. You did nothing wrong.

Remember the words of St Elliot the Purifier

"Hatred is the only feeling you should feel toward this foul bitch. She treated you like scum, like an insect. Are you going to let her get away with this injustice?

Let the hatred burn through you. Let it consume you. Hatred gives you power. Use it and get revenge"

I know those feels OP. We get caught off guard and don't handle the situation appropriately. Use your shame as a learning experience.

Holy shit pussy faggot

shouldve gone postal

Normies can smell autism, OP. There's nothing you can do about it.
"Loaded frieees", one of them mimicked in my deep autistic voice
I hate this shit.
She then made me apologize in front of everyone.
You should never apologize to a food worker. The customer is always right unless they did something crazy. You did nothing wrong in this case and that old cunt is an angry post wall roastie.
Eating was the most awkward meal of my life
I never eat in public.

Last edited:
I've been a cashier a few times...some cashiers are scum bags. Most aren't, but they are human too; good days and bad days happen.

The south is hell for anyone who's different. Literally the worst school choice I could have possibly made(shot myself in the foot). I just wish people would leave me alone and let me exist apart from them.
Ur not white?

WTF is an order form? I even googled it

Still better than the cucked liberal north