Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Years of painful experiences and unacceptance by foids has made me completely unable to experience or even be able to give love

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Years of rejection, and the feeling that you don't even exist in the eyes of foids has made me deeply angry, resentful , and uncaring towards them.

Hypothetically if i got a Stacy who was perfect in all other aspects too, i would just not have the capacity to love her. Even if she loved me, i would want to inflict as much pain as i could on her, i would want to rape her as a final act of revenge on behalf of all whores.

I see some guys here say "i just want to be loved", and i think I'm really not one of them. I'm well past the point of no return. Thots?

Are you a cutecel?

Me too mang, I have become so bitter that even if I statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and got hot foids, I would never be able to put away the knowledge of their true behavior. Its a paradox because as an incel I want to ascend, but my dislike for women has grown beyond simply rejecting me to understand the systemic flaws of the unfair sex.

I don't think I would be able to trust the whore because social media and smartphones means she can chat with other dudes 24/7.

Years of rejection, and the feeling that you don't even exist in the eyes of foids has made me deeply angry, resentful , and uncaring towards them.

Hypothetically if i got a Stacy who was perfect in all other aspects too, i would just not have the capacity to love her. Even if she loved me, i would want to inflict as much pain as i could on her, i would want to rape her as a final act of revenge on behalf of all whores.

I see some guys here say "i just want to be loved", and i think I'm really not one of them. I'm well past the point of no return. Thots?

I'd just turn into @itsOVER and impregnate and abandon whichever toilet I can. They've all made it very clear to me that they're incapable of loving me as a person, if I can looksmax to be able to get a toilet I'd impregnate and abandon as many as possible.

Me too mang, I have become so bitter that even if I statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and got hot foids, I would never be able to put away the knowledge of their true behavior. Its a paradox because as an incel I want to ascend, but my dislike for women has grown beyond simply rejecting me to understand the systemic flaws of the unfair sex.
True the proverb ignorance is bliss isn't there for just any reason

Exactly, they're all rotten and disgusting on the inside, toilets are utterly incapable of loving a non-Chad and even their "love" is fickle. Toilets are naturally egocentric and they're literally all narcissistic.

I didn't understand the value of "Ignorance is bliss" until I discovered the Blackpill. Now every interaction with any other person is about mogging catching any cues that a toilet is disgusted by me.

Are you a cutecel?

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

Exactly, they're all rotten and disgusting on the inside, toilets are utterly incapable of loving a non-Chad and even their "love" is fickle. Toilets are naturally egocentric and they're literally all narcissistic.

True, teen love is probably the only chance to feel real love, because both parties are ignorant to the world
Yup, they are capable of infatuation and obsession but not love and even then as an incel you will get neither. Romance is dead the only thing left is hollow erotica

True, teen love is probably the only chance to feel real love, because both parties are ignorant to the world.
I've said this here before too. Teenage love is the closest thing to "real love" that you'll ever experience. As foids grow older, they want more and more things from a man

This is my ultimate dream.

Unfortunately it's only going to stay as a dream coz no foid would bat an eye on a socially retarded 5'8

The words you used in your thread.
Ah i see. Well height and personality are important according to me, so there's no point of having a cute face.

But no, i don't have a cute face from any angle

Ah i see. Well height and faceonality are important according to me, so there's no point of having a cute face.
True.
But no, i don't have a cute face from any angle
Yeah, the whole word prediction thing isn't entirely accurate. From other times where I've tried to predict stuff like this, I had about a 79% accuracy rate.
I need to focus more on Destroying the World for Inceldia. :feelswhere: