Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Year 3000

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
The day starts at 5am. With the Daily 5 hour worship of the female "qkween" by all sub 9 males and soy boys

All sub 9 6'5" manlets are forced to work in concentration camps under horrific conditions run by Cyborg femshits

The streets are patrolled by gastopo femshits punishing any sub 9 males out in public by automatic death by soy overload overseen by the white knight soy military police force

From the hours of 5pm to 8pm will the be scheduled programming of a history of feminism, cuckholdry, and toxic masculinity

Only 9'5" centour robot hybrid gigachads with 5 4 feet long cocks of death will be able to breed and live freely among the cyborg femshit empire

Then we will rise up against the femoids and recruit chad to fight for us.

WRONG

In 3000, if you arent at least 10'0" feet tall by your 18th birthday, you are executed on the spot. And all sub10 face males are forced to work for gigachad & foids.

The day starts at 5am. With the Daily 5 hour worship of the female "qkween" by all sub 9 males and soy boys

All sub 9 6'5" manlets are forced to work in concentration camps under horrific conditions run by Cyborg femshits

The streets are patrolled by gastopo femshits punishing any sub 9 males out in public by automatic death by soy overload overseen by the white knight soy military police force

From the hours of 5pm to 8pm will the be scheduled programming of a history of feminism, cuckholdry, and toxic masculinity

Only 9'5" centour robot hybrid gigachads with 5 4 feet long cocks of death will be able to breed and live freely among the cyborg femshit empire
Funny ngl

WRONG

In 3000, if you arent at least 10'0" feet tall by your 18th birthday, you are executed on the spot. And all sub10 males are forced to work for gigachad & foids.

Statue 7 code 34 of the state of the femshit empire: If said male by his 18 birthday does not reach a minimal height of 10 feet tall then said male is subject to a punishment of murder of lethal inject by soy

Statue 7 code 34 of the state of the femshit empire: If said male by his 18 birthday does not reach a minimal height of 10 feet tall then said male is subject to a punishment of murder of lethal inject by soy
tbh ngl

By then females use will be obsolete so honestly I can’t see women being in charge

By then females use will be obsolete so honestly I can’t see women being in charge
The female worship and power only gets stronger and worse as time goes on

"GIVE ME YOUR CLOTHES."

giphy.gif

Over for those shorter than a basketball hoop
brutalfutureheighpill
im truecel and you're watching the disney channel
I'm the zog and you're watching the enslavement channel

By that date euthanasia will take care that we don't exist and maybe from here to that there is already transhumanism.

Come with me if you want to live

Im hoping by the time im in my 40s there will be sex robots that look realistic enough to fool me into thinking someone cares

I couldn't help but think of the Busted song when I read the title.

Funny ngl

They actually covered it.. people think it's a Jonas Brothers' song, but it is actually a Busted song. They also covered another Busted song, but PG-13'd it. The original song was about wanting to bang your hot high school teacher.

Women would legit castrate 99% of men if they could.

Sounds like a female's fantasy. This is legit what foids would want the world to be like if they could.

Women would legit castrate 99% of men if they could.
They don't even need to do that anymore. They can just go to sperm clinic, get Gigachad's sperm and the state will take care of the rest.

Im hoping by the time im in my 40s there will be sex robots that look realistic enough to fool me into thinking someone cares
you'd be a fool to think sex robots wouldn't be banned the second they are released.

Year 6000: Baby faces are scanned and if they aren’t attractive...well something bad happens.

They don't even need to do that anymore. They can just go to sperm clinic, get Gigachad's sperm and the state will take care of the rest.

But they still hate the fact sub8 men even think about sex, it disgusts them.

you'd be a fool to think sex robots wouldn't be banned the second they are released.
I'm sorry brocel, but this is nonsense. All that would mean is that you either move where they are legal and take your tax money with you, or you simply break the law. Weed and coke are illegal. Both are easy to get.

humans bettER be extinct by then..