Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Yeah uh, you have no hair sweetie”

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend

:soy:: “You need. you need to be removed from the gene pool because you’re too fucking stupid to be alive”

:foidSoy:: “Yea?”

:soy:: “Yea, you do.”

:foidSoy:: “Uhhh, you have no hair sweetie.”

Moment of silence…

:feels:: “Touch me, fucking touch me.”

:foidSoy:: “NOOoo…”

:feels:: “Fughin touch me.”

I really didn’t think women said “sweetie” unironically before this. She’s literally the meme :foidSoy:. Funny how he insulted her intelligence then she insulted his looks. And her insult did 10x the damage. She didn’t even need a proper comeback, him being bald was enough to make his gene pool comment bullshit. They both knew that it was him who had to be removed from the gene pool cause of his baldness. It’s over for bald men.

Last edited:
scalp her and wear her hair

He should have dragged the foid to the floor and put her head in between the car door and smash till her head starts to sound like a watermelon being crushed

Last edited:
it's so retarded because from a practical standpoint iq increases odds of survival far more than hair, so it's weird that they are sexually selecting for it (i.e. it's attractive)

hair evolutionarily speaking was probably developed to protect your scalp from UV rays from the sun or just protect the skin on top of your head in general which is rendered useless nowadays...

Idk. Based foid. Subhuman baldcels like him deserve to be squashed

hopefully he whooped her bitchass

This is why you can never win an argument with a foid as a sub 5. All she has to do is say "you're bald" or "you're short" and it's over.

This is why you can never win an argument with a foid as a sub 5. All she has to do is say "you're bald" or "you're short" and it's over.
You can win the argument with the help of a 9mm caliber (in GTA 5)

How is this guy not banned?
are you some faggot or something? You just know this guy is some mgtow guy and thinks women are sad he’s “going his own way”. He’s probably a manlet too. It’s no different than some 5’2 pajeet yelling at the foid being salty she finds him ugly. Subhumans are filthy and disgusting. Plain and simple.

Why not? Just say she's mid or ugly looking

I'm sad he didn't remove her disgusting head from her filthy body

I know that guy from RR

View attachment 1280182

:soy:: “You need. you need to be removed from the gene pool because you’re too fucking stupid to be alive”
Based response from that guy tbh.
:foidSoy:: “Yea?”

:soy:: “Yea, you do.”

:foidSoy:: “Uhhh, you have no hair sweetie.”

Moment of silence…

:feels:: “Touch me, fucking touch me.”

:foidSoy:: “NOOoo…”

:feels:: “Fughin touch me.”
It's cause she really hit him where it hurts

I fucking hate the hypocrisy also- you could never say shit back about a foids weight or anything of the sorts.
I really didn’t think women said “sweetie” unironically before this.
Oh man, you'd be surprised....

And it's not just the old lady types, it's the average young adult-middle aged ones.
She’s literally the meme :foidSoy:. Funny how he insulted her intelligence then she insulted his looks. And her insult did 10x the damage.
This just proves the blackpill further more.

We don't know the full situation, but we do know women are stupider on average: Objectively, intelligence should be the metric by which individuals insult one another, & should hurt more.

Deep down, that foid knows insulting a mans hairline is the ultimate insult, since they know the mental weight it carries on men.
She didn’t even need a proper comeback, him being bald was enough to make his gene pool comment bullshit. They both knew that it was him who had to be removed from the gene pool cause of his baldness. It’s over for bald men.
I'm balding myself, it's a fucking nightmare & I hate every second or moment of it.

He should have dragged the foid to the floor and put her head in between the car door and smash till her head starts to sound like a watermelon being crushed
that is one way to fuck up your life but certainly a good one :feelsYall:

This is why they used to just slap the shit out of foids, instead of arguing. There is no comeback from that, because theyre weak as hell.

it's so retarded because from a practical standpoint iq increases odds of survival far more than hair, so it's weird that they are sexually selecting for it (i.e. it's attractive)

hair evolutionarily speaking was probably developed to protect your scalp from UV rays from the sun or just protect the skin on top of your head in general which is rendered useless nowadays...
Sexual selection>natural selection because foids are retarded.

Pretty much all the comments are just women bullying the guy for being hurt by her comment. They have no empathy.

I actually laughed at this

sweetieee :foidSoy:

Last edited: