Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Yeah, but you're ugly"

This entire thread is simultaneously peak IQ and also peak suifuel.

It's why I hate it when some ""incels"" say "Well i'm not ugly, but I know the same pains as you!" -- no you don't. The problems with the black pill revolve around looks. If you're ugly disdain for you will be universal. If I go on public TV representing the incel cause i'll get mocked for being butt ugly, if one of them goes on public TV they'll receive fanmail and comments from femoids saying "Wow, I don't get how he's an incel, i'd totally fuck him!".

In every aspect in our lives ugly people will face ridicule and shaming, no matter what we do. A good person meanwhile will often times receive validation regardless of what they do. It's over.
Question for ya... If I Believe im NOT ugly, and yet all the evidence POINTS to that I AM actually ugly(all women ignoring me, or showing disgust), what does that say?

Question for ya... If I Believe im NOT ugly, and yet all the evidence POINTS to that I AM actually ugly(all women ignoring me, or showing disgust), what does that say?
That The Red Pill is probably more helpful to you than the black pill.

That The Red Pill is probably more helpful to you than the black pill.
Im NOT a red pill guy... I think regardless of my looks, if women have never been interested in me, its NOT gonna get better at my age(48).. If thats not black pill truth, i dont know what is!

Im NOT a red pill guy... I think regardless of my looks, if women have never been interested in me, its NOT gonna get better at my age(48).. If thats not black pill truth, i dont know what is!
Oh you're 48? Fuck, it's so over for you.

I'd say it's an effect of bad parenting, a fail to implent good morals, a fail to control effects of media and pop culture on children. First societal weapon learned is bullying. This false image of lookism is approved from everywhere.
Then those fugly old politicians have some sense of control over you and devoid of arguments, you look back to what seemed to work - a bully. Politicians intend to ensure positive image of themselves and failo effect plays hardly against them.

Last edited:
Notice how this has become the go-to line of millenials to disagree with the politics of someone?

/beholdthemasterrace, /fuckthealtright, /anarchism, all have in common the fact that their most popular line against political opponents is "you ugly".

That's actually fascinating from a historical and anthropological perspective. Political debate has reverted to chimpanzee power dynamics, where old, weak and ill chimps are driven out of power by young, strong and healthy chimps.

And that's why I don't respect most leftists. If you want to break the capitalist power dynamic just to replace it with the beautiful people power dynamic, I don't see what I have to gain in this.
yeah but you're ugly

High IQ

Leftists (aka the foid-cuck alliance) are all extremely low IQ. They always resort to bullying, name-calling, insults, ad-hominem, and eventually violence. This is because their ideology lacks ANY empirical evidence or real life success. Leftism has invariably always failed and left a society in ruins and an economy in tatters. Whereas conservatism combined with nationalism has always maintained strong societies and booming economies.

High IQ

Leftists (aka the foid-cuck alliance) are all extremely low IQ. They always resort to bullying, name-calling, insults, ad-hominem, and eventually violence. This is because their ideology lacks ANY empirical evidence or real life success. Leftism has invariably always failed and left a society in ruins and an economy in tatters. Whereas conservatism combined with nationalism has always maintained strong societies and booming economies.

Very nice.

While there may be leftists who are actually willing to work under their regime for no pay, they are in the absolute minority. The left have hijacked a economic system in order to promote their own degeneracy. If Stalin was here he would have sent them all to the fucking gulag, these people don't give a shit about their country or anything at all, just WEED and GAY SEX BRO.

This is something I have come to expect. /r/beholdthemasterrace is literally "u ugly". /r/the_donald, during the campaign, would use "AIDS Skrillex" and "Carl the Cuck" as their own "u ugly" gambit. Very often, when people attack their opponent's ideology, they do so using pictures of fat people, generally ugly people, short people who are "being mogged" by people surrounding them, people getting physically hurt (often by a sucker punch), people with strange accents, etc.

Ugly people have a lot of negative power when it comes to their preferred political ideology. In fact, if you're ugly, you can even use yourself to "false flag" by posting pictures of yourself coupled with contradictory, poe-like, rock-stupid quotations on a false-flagging account pretending to be an adherent of an ideology you hate. This can then be used as "BEHOLD, THE IDEOLOGY I HATE" material.