Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yanderes

S

Spooks

Greycel
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
7
What's your opinion on mentally ill roasties? Do obsessively devoted women exist or is it just an anime trope?
 
Obsessively women do indeed exist, and the men they obsess over do in indeed show some of the traits TRP and PUA claim are important (aloof, dominant, having other options, hot/cold games, treating them like shit, being sadistic in the bedroom, etc.) but where they wrong is that ugly low-status men simply have to LARP being a dominant and dangerous high-status Chad in order to get the same results.
 
JUST LOL AT THIS! Of course women like this do exist. But they will never be yanderes for you haha. Are you serious? They are yandere for Chad. Not sub8s.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Obsessively women do indeed exist, and the men they obsess over do in indeed show some of the traits TRP and PUA claim are important (aloof, dominant, having other options, hot/cold games, treating them like shit, being sadistic in the bedroom, etc.) but where they wrong is that ugly low-status men simply have to LARP being a dominant and dangerous high-status Chad in order to get the same results.

There has to be a way to fake being a high-status Chad. There has to be.
 
knajjd said:
sure: get 100+ surgeries, and MAYBE you will be Chad. nothing less.

I'm attractive and I have a big dick, but women are still creeped out by me.
 
knajjd said:
I’m sorry to break the news to you, but you definitely are not attractive in that case.
It's not all about looks. Plenty of attractive men are incels. I just don't know how to act like a Chad.
 
Spooks said:
It's not all about looks. Plenty of attractive men are incels. I just don't know how to act like a Chad.

Hello fakecel.
 
knajjd said:
look up the definition of the word you’ve just used: “attractive”. do you know what this word means?

there is no secret PUA game to be Chad. if you’re attractive, females will throw themselves on you. this is the entirety of it. it doesn’t matter if you’re shy, assertive, batshit crazy, etc. sorry, harsh blackpill to swallow.

Women call me hot all the time. I was told I should be a model. They just keep saying no when I ask them out or try to have sex with them.
 
Spooks said:
Women call me hot all the time. I was told I should be a model. They just keep saying no when I ask them out or try to have sex with them.

Assuming you aren't lying or coping about your male model-tier looks you should have no problems getting laid. Just get on tinder and get laid. There is no excuse for you to be an incel.
 
i_a_m_i said:
Assuming you aren't lying or coping about your male model-tier looks you should have no problems getting laid. Just get on tinder and get laid. There is no excuse for you to be an incel.

I tried Tinder. Women send me messages but when I respond they immediately ignore me.
 
Spooks said:
I tried Tinder. Women send me messages but when I respond they immediately ignore me.



Post your pics then and prove that you're indeed attractive, because it has been proven time and time again that Chad can say whatever he wants to a girl on tinder and get a response; shortly thereafter getting her phone number
 
Spooks said:
I tried Tinder. Women send me messages but when I respond they immediately ignore me.

Do you have autism by any chance?


Currently Rotting said:
Post your pics then and prove that you're indeed attractive, because it has been proven time and time again that Chad can say whatever he wants to a girl on tinder and get a response; shortly thereafter getting her phone number

That's not true. I tried using Chico and said inappropriate things and the girls unmatched with me.
 
Spooks you are 100% correct that very attractive people can be incel. Many uglycels do not understand reality. I posted a thread where a chad litteralry says girls don't approach and it triggered many uglycels. To be chad you must have the basic personality, you cannot be high inhib no mater your appearance.
 
Only for Chad, never for any sub-8 male.
 
DankIncel said:
JUST LOL AT THIS! Of course women like this do exist. But they will never be yanderes for you haha. Are you serious? They are yandere for Chad. Not sub8s.

This. Fucking LMFAO @ OP thinking there might be girls who would be obsessed with a subhuman.
 

Similar threads

comradespiderman29
Replies
7
Views
294
hopeless_cel
hopeless_cel
CHOoseWisely123
Replies
38
Views
2K
Cock'nBalls
Cock'nBalls
comradespiderman29
Replies
9
Views
207
SoycuckGodOfReddit
SoycuckGodOfReddit
hopeless_cel
Replies
6
Views
133
Samurai
Samurai
eatmyshorts2002
Replies
8
Views
201
eatmyshorts2002
eatmyshorts2002

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top