Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Y’all realize ww3 is legit around the corner right?

I've been the biggest WW3 cheerleader ever since the Ukraine war kicked off. Things are looking better and better every day. There are so many NATO naval aircraft carriers, submarines, and battleships moving into the middle east that there is ZERO doubt that things are gonna get lit up. There's no way you move that much weaponry half way round the globe as a bluff. It ain't no bluff. They've already decided to go to war with Iran. Shit is going down. Buckle up, stock up on chicken tendies, and enjoy the show :feelscomfy:

I've been the biggest WW3 cheerleader ever since the Ukraine war kicked off. Things are looking better and better every day. There are so many NATO naval aircraft carriers, submarines, and battleships moving into the middle east that there is ZERO doubt that things are gonna get lit up. There's no way you move that much weaponry half way round the globe as a bluff. It ain't no bluff. They've already decided to go to war with Iran. Shit is going down. Buckle up, stock up on chicken tendies, and enjoy the show :feelscomfy:
iu

iu

Im still gonna be incel so idgaf

Nothing, war or not, worlds ending soon. I'm way more worried about AI and the nwo than a boom boom visible ol' fashioned war

Fuck it, join a mercenary/PMC and live like a mongol horde. Pillage the land and commit crimes.

I will put myself away from the fighting as much as possible. Hopefully Curryland won't get involved. I will gather scraps after it is done. A war will save us from Jew World Order at least.

Fuck it, join a mercenary/PMC and live like a mongol horde. Pillage the land and commit crimes.
I will put myself away from the fighting as much as possible. Hopefully Curryland won't get involved. I will gather scraps after it is done. A war will save us from Jew World Order at least.
Based

ww3 thread #1000000

ain't happening.

lots of dead ukrainians have their president to thank. all of those lives wasted for nothing. he should have simply waited for putin to pass away and then do whatever that he wanted to do as far as joining nato.