Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Y’all I did it.

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
I made it homeless through the winter. I thought I was dead at one point. Still healing a little frostbite. I also got banned on Reddit for supporting men. This world is shit and I want nothing to do with it. Once I have a motorcycle I’m running into the mountains. This society is showing some cracks now. They tried to write me up for a sexist policy at work and I said hell no. They said ok. Stay professional inkwells

I made it homeless through the winter. I thought I was dead at one point. Still healing a little frostbite. I also got banned on Reddit for supporting men. This world is shit and I want nothing to do with it. Once I have a motorcycle I’m running into the mountains. This society is showing some cracks now. They tried to write me up for a sexist policy at work and I said hell no. They said ok. Stay professional inkwells
But brutal ngl. You just stay outside in the cold? Being a homeless incel must be fucking devastating, all you see are failed normie druggies and people with all the potential in the world going around doing normal sexhaver things while you rot in the snow. Nothing to do but think... :fuk:

But brutal ngl. You just stay outside in the cold? Being a homeless incel must be fucking devastating, all you see are failed normie druggies and people with all the potential in the world going around doing normal sexhaver things while you rot in the snow. Nothing to do but think... :fuk:
I do rot in the snow. Quite literally. I’m not a druggie but I’m an alcoholic now for survival. I still hold down two jobs I just don’t want to spend all my hard earned pay on a shitty box to live in. I can find one in a dumpster. I wash off in the gym though.

Shit man, you are a fucking real one, holding a job while being homeless?

I do rot in the snow. Quite literally. I’m not a druggie but I’m an alcoholic now for survival. I still hold down two jobs I just don’t want to spend all my hard earned pay on a shitty box to live in. I can find one in a dumpster. I wash off in the gym though
Shit man, you are a fucking real one, holding a job while being homeless?
two jobs

Y’all

Yeah, I realized quickly everyone wasn't talking shit when they say how dangerous it is.
I’m a longboarder and a truck driver in the mountains. I can handle it. I don’t want to though. My only wish all my life was to no longer exist, as far as I can remember. I want to die where I’m carrion. I don’t want a funeral. I don’t want to be remembered. This life has taken and taken and I will say no.

I do rot in the snow. Quite literally. I’m not a druggie but I’m an alcoholic now for survival. I still hold down two jobs I just don’t want to spend all my hard earned pay on a shitty box to live in. I can find one in a dumpster. I wash off in the gym though.
Damn sorry to hear that, aren't they some homeless shelters in your area to survive the winter?

I’m a longboarder and a truck driver in the mountains. I can handle it. I don’t want to though. My only wish all my life was to no longer exist, as far as I can remember. I want to die where I’m carrion. I don’t want a funeral. I don’t want to be remembered. This life has taken and taken and I will say no.
Non-Existence has always been more appealing to me than outright death, but if I end it, I'll have a good time going out. the good Lord knows this world could be made a lot better by people who didn't give a fuck if they lived or died. That being said I'm still holding on because of a few people who would care if I was gone, and the small hope I have for things getting better, in terms of my situation at least, globally things will continue to be downtrodden.

I don’t know why cels are hating on you for saying yall it comes from both the south and Ebonics

I c

Damn sorry to hear that, aren't they some homeless shelters in your area to survive the winter?
They are dangerous and always at capacity. I can rot in a studio for all my pay but it’s the same in the woods. Except for my animal friends.

Non-Existence has always been more appealing to me than outright death, but if I end it, I'll have a good time going out. the good Lord knows this world could be made a lot better by people who didn't give a fuck if they lived or died. That being said I'm still holding on because of a few people who would care if I was gone, and the small hope I have for things getting better, in terms of my situation at least, globally things will continue to be downtrodden.
I would take this world with me but in my experience it will suffer more if it continues living. I hope it’s all rusts away like I am.

I don’t know why cels are hating on you for saying yall it comes from both the south and Ebonics
Everything hates me but my friends in the forests. But they would eat me too.

Homeless? What are some tips?

they think it means soy and reddit. many here from far away. they dont understand.

I've been homeless before and also working at the same time. I showered at the gym and if I had to pee at night, parked in a parking lot near a building that had public bathroom access. But I had a sedan to live in so I didn't struggle with the elements as much. I slept in car while snowing and super fucking cold in the middle of winter, but I had my thermal sleeping bag with me and put a black blanket over the front car seats to make a small insulated tent that kept the humidity in and make it hard to spot me if someone peeked through my windows. The reason you're vulnerable to getting sick during winter is because the air is so fucking dry, so that insulated tent thing really kept me from catching a cold.

I did laundry at a college dorm, that part sucked. I also held a job and it would've been a social and career suicide if people found out I lived in my car. I kept my uniform clean.

It was freeing and romantic in a way, but that's because I had a car to live in.

Stay strong brocel.

Wtf. Buy a van or something.

Homeless? What are some tips?
Don’t look homeless. Constantly change the pattern of where you go so nobody knows your habits. Buy a good sleeping bag and maybe some electric clothes. Don’t own too many things. Don’t use a hiking pack or dress in outdoor clothes. Have multiple places to sleep and change where you bed down constantly. Go out when it’s dark and don’t wear bright clothes. Don’t become too familiar with anyone. Keep up your hygiene. Sleep is the most important thing so always strategize where to take a nap next. Dig sleep spots so you are out of line of sight and away from the wind. Have places that you can hide during storms and always be aware of the weather. Acclimate your body to the outside so you can be comfortable in extreme temperatures. Dig small caves if you are able. If you can make a fire, always keep it small with dry wood under thick brush or trees. Always carry water. Pee around your sleeping areas so animals smell it and don’t bother you. Build up strength constantly. Eat meat. Get haircuts. Secrecy is your greatest defense so don’t let anyone know where your safe havens are. If someone finds one, act like a hiker and move on. If just their stuff is there, toss their stuff out of your hole to let them know they are not welcome. Avoid other homeless and don’t get too fucked up to win a fight. Listen to the woods while you fall asleep so you can attune yourself to the slightest noise. Know what different footsteps sound like. Cover your trails to your sleep spots. Use dead branches, thorns or cacti as shielding. Build naturally and don’t let anything look man made. Always carry emergency blankets. Anything that can’t fit in your pack will be gone eventually so keep it cheap and simple. Learn to enter a body state of suspended animation while keeping your consciousness, even in REM sleep. Don’t let your dreams bother you too much. Buy frictionless scuba socks. Buy camo netting because regular people are so oblivious they could walk right past you from a few feet away and never know you exist. Learn how to move in the woods soundlessly. Thin shoes are good for this. Keep your feet clean. Learn to transmute pain into energy. Know where to find free food, whether it’s dumpster diving for doughnuts or fishing and hunting. Telescopic fishing poles are where it’s at. Skunks are like T. rex in Jurassic park. Just don’t move. I got more but that’s enough.

Don’t look homeless. Constantly change the pattern of where you go so nobody knows your habits. Buy a good sleeping bag and maybe some electric clothes. Don’t own too many things. Don’t use a hiking pack or dress in outdoor clothes. Have multiple places to sleep and change where you bed down constantly. Go out when it’s dark and don’t wear bright clothes. Don’t become too familiar with anyone. Keep up your hygiene. Sleep is the most important thing so always strategize where to take a nap next. Dig sleep spots so you are out of line of sight and away from the wind. Have places that you can hide during storms and always be aware of the weather. Acclimate your body to the outside so you can be comfortable in extreme temperatures. Dig small caves if you are able. If you can make a fire, always keep it small with dry wood under thick brush or trees. Always carry water. Pee around your sleeping areas so animals smell it and don’t bother you. Build up strength constantly. Eat meat. Get haircuts. Secrecy is your greatest defense so don’t let anyone know where your safe havens are. If someone finds one, act like a hiker and move on. If just their stuff is there, toss their stuff out of your hole to let them know they are not welcome. Avoid other homeless and don’t get too fucked up to win a fight. Listen to the woods while you fall asleep so you can attune yourself to the slightest noise. Know what different footsteps sound like. Cover your trails to your sleep spots. Use dead branches, thorns or cacti as shielding. Build naturally and don’t let anything look man made. Always carry emergency blankets. Anything that can’t fit in your pack will be gone eventually so keep it cheap and simple. Learn to enter a body state of suspended animation while keeping your consciousness, even in REM sleep. Don’t let your dreams bother you too much. Buy frictionless scuba socks. Buy camo netting because regular people are so oblivious they could walk right past you from a few feet away and never know you exist. Learn how to move in the woods soundlessly. Thin shoes are good for this. Keep your feet clean. Learn to transmute pain into energy. Know where to find free food, whether it’s dumpster diving for doughnuts or fishing and hunting. Telescopic fishing poles are where it’s at. Skunks are like T. rex in Jurassic park. Just don’t move. I got more but that’s enough.
What state are you homeless maxxing in fuck man, go to California if you're in burgerland at least the weather is nice, and you can sleep on the beach, the minimum wage is so fucking high there, that as long as you live frugally, you could save up for whatever.

Interesting that you're homeless and still have a job do you save money this way for not paying rent do you live in your car or do you couch surf with friends or family

What state are you homeless maxxing in fuck man, go to California if you're in burgerland at least the weather is nice, and you can sleep on the beach, the minimum wage is so fucking high there, that as long as you live frugally, you could save up for whatever.
A cold state. California is a shithole. I almost died in the cold a few times now.

Interesting that you're homeless and still have a job do you save money this way for not paying rent do you live in your car or do you couch surf with friends or family
I am saving up for a car while living in the woods

Sorry to hear that brocel. Stay strong if i had money i would have donated a brother some money through cash app or something. Rn im to broke. Just one thing man keep your heads up.

Sorry to hear that brocel. Stay strong if i had money i would have donated a brother some money through cash app or something. Rn im to broke. Just one thing man keep your heads up.
Thank you. I can constantly feel death coming for me. I’m not scared anymore though. Once I get transportation I can disappear into the mountains whenever I want. I can only feel free away from people. When I’m in the city it feels like it’s hard to breathe or even think. My hatred of this world is the only thing keeping me alive. I finally truly know that I don’t belong here. I’ve been letting go of everything that makes me human in order to change into the lowly creature that I’ve always known I am. Invisible.