Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YALE FAGGOT CUCKS make the ultimate app for hybistropheliacs

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Prison is SUPPOSED to be hell. It is an institution designed so it's oppressively difficult to communicate with the Chad and Tyrone murderers behind bars. But these cocksucking yale cokeheads decided to sidestep these barriers and make an app so every whore who masturbates to Dylan Roof at night can easily send him a love letter. FOR FREE. They don't even have to pay for postage or get envelopes. All they have to do is type the murderer's fucking name, take a photo of the vagspeak, and a printed pdf of the photo is automatically mailed. Don't these faggots have corpses to rape in that skull and bones basement?? I suppose this is more evil, and it's a step up for them.

They have plans to expand the user base and add video calling and messaging as well, that way any WHORE can snapchat their roast beef at a darktriadmaxxed Chad behind bars.

Last edited:

Prison is SUPPOSED to be hell. It is an institution designed so it's oppressively difficult to communicate with the Chad and Tyrone murderers behind bars. But these cocksucking yale cokeheads decided to sidestep these barriers and make an app so every whore who masturbates to Dylan Roof at night can easily send him a love letter. FOR FREE. They don't even have to pay for postage or get envelopes. All they have to do is type the murderer's fucking name, take a photo of the vagspeak, and a printed pdf of the photo is automatically mailed. Don't these faggots have corpses to rape in that skull and bones basement?? I suppose this is more evil, and it's a step up for them.

They have plans to expand the user base and add video calling and messaging as well, that way any WHORE can snapchat their roast beef at a darktriadmaxxed Chad behind bars.

prisons will eventually find out they can make money from chads behind bars by charging women for access to them

they'll whore out the chads on dating services and charge women for visits

prisons will eventually find out they can make money from chads behind bars by charging women for access to them

Pimping prison Chads will be the sole source of prison funding. I wonder how cucked the guards would feel

Things like these make me wish there was a huge amount of ERs.

Maybe this will come in handy when they start throwing us in jail for posting about minecraft strategies.

Only rope :feelsrope: for subhuman inmates.

Love it. Since in the US prisons are for profit I'd love to see them trump up charges to arrest chads for this.