Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL XXXTENTACION Beated the shit out of women

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
This nigga wasn't a cuck. He beated a pregnant women and went to jail for it, JFL. People hated him before his death

R.I.P. to the nigga. Based legend. GNARLY BASTARD

Maybe I should thugmaxx?

4072586973d194cbea975f1c02b40fb7aa2e6477r1 435 250 hq

I would thugmaxx just so I could beat women and get in little to no trouble

noo not the heckin womarinos

He also beat the shit out of a faggot that was hitting him up in prison.

I don't listen to his music but at least he's actually based and he has my respects, unlike that literal faggot Lil Nas X.

I think lynching the white child was a bit edgy4me

He was probably the only good mumble rapper tbh.:feelsthink:

women need to update their personality detectors :feelswhat:, if he's a thugmaxxed singer, he WILL beat your female ass like you just got on a ring with Mike Tyson.

based. racist puritans would be first at front to spout him as a ,,violent misogynistic nigger" yet they'd applaud their ancestors or racial brethrens who did/does the same.

too based to live

X took inspiration from @Lookscel

based X

i used to listen to him a bit late 2017 but started liking more early 2018, sadly died mid 2018

also he was a manlet:smonk:
Yeah, he made a couple of bops. I'm not a fan though.
His friend Ski Mask the Slump God is slept on and is a far better rapper.

Last edited:
This nigga wasn't a cuck. He beated a pregnant women and went to jail for it, JFL. People hated him before his death

Maybe I should thugmaxx?

View attachment 493298

based X

i used to listen to him a bit late 2017 but started liking more early 2018, sadly died mid 2018

also he was a manlet:smonk:

based. racist puritans would be first at front to spout him as a ,,violent misogynistic nigger" yet they'd applaud their ancestors or racial brethrens who did/does the same.

too based to live
Anyone who calls chad based deserves to rot in hell like the useless cuck he is

Anyone who calls chad based deserves to rot in hell like the useless cuck he is

so Ted Bundy actions wasn't based? I'm not inciting feminicide btw (those posts are comical as it is), but women have a chaotic derailing nature where beating is just the fiercely most efficient way of keeping their histrionic disloyal behavior at bay.

I like that song. Old X style between his newer stuff

so Ted Bundy actions wasn't based?
No, he only made things worse for incels, he could kill foids only because he could just find other ones to fuck. Stop worshipping chads and start to think about yourself and your own survival

Foids love to be beaten.
It's a roller coaster of emotion and their system loves it. One day they are loved, the other day they are beaten, it's been like that since the dawn of time for them and it's only recently that it's socially frowned upon and forbidden to beat your wife.

Foids love to be beaten.
It's a roller coaster of emotion and their system loves it. One day they are loved, the other day they are beaten, it's been like that since the dawn of time for them and it's only recently that it's socially frowned upon and forbidden to beat your wife.
The only way to deal with foids when they malfunction is to pimp-smack them in the face until they're operational again.

Just a typical nigger

it is wrong to use violence,amitabha

Based gigamanlet.
C82dKS5XYAQsxQd

Maybe I should thugmaxx?

View attachment 493298
Faggot looking pussy cocksucker kid. She disnt wanted to unhandle the purse?