Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

xpost from reddit, IT admit being virgins

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
vnnu41gls1o21.jpg
Sorry if this is a repost or you saw already, but this needs to be shared

“I’m a virgin but at least I’m not incel!”

Virgin but not Incel!!!!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Incels in denial

Incels in denial... Interesting, I wish i could make a survey to know why they deny blackpill (reality) and stay on IT than join our full of truth ranks.

te heee at least im not inkel

How depressing it must be to virtue signal as a virgin on IT, thinking this time is going to be the one that you finally get rewarded with sex... and, of course, not only does it never happen, but that fat 3/10 you're desperately hoping notices you, mocks ugly virgins for the 8675309th time.

How depressing it must be to virtue signal as a virgin on IT, thinking this time is going to be the one that you finally get rewarded with sex... and, of course, not only does it never happen, but that fat 3/10 you're desperately hoping notices you, mocks ugly virgins for the 8675309th time.

Remember lads, the sexual market of the Modern West is completely fucked and it’s more than just us who are the victims.

Hmm sweetie I might be a virgin but I'm not an incel because I respect wahmen

Also I hate how reddit always obscures the usernames, its :soy: as fuck

Incels in denial... Interesting, I wish i could make a survey to know why they deny blackpill (reality) and stay on IT than join our full of truth ranks.

they deny the blackpill to look good in the eyes of foids and society, they think that can increase theirs SMV.

Free him immediately.

I’m not surprised

Damn incels in denial...