Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every reddit post ever

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

I'm getting sick of normfags throwing around the word incels on other forums. I wish we didnt go mainstream. Normfags ruin everything they see

Most cuckittors don't know the definition of the word "incel", fuark their low IQ makes me mad de dsrs tbhthhb
xd
I'm getting sick of normfags throwing around the word incels on other forums. I wish we didnt go mainstream. Normfags ruin everything they see
ded srs.

Most cuckittors don't know the definition of the word "incel", fuark their low IQ makes me mad de dsrs tbhthhb
xd

Is braincels and incel in general really that known?

Yep, pretty much sums it up. Just pull SJW card

can't stand reddit trash people that think they are something special. especially new redpillers that are trying to act tough because they read it somewhere

foids on reddit always need to mention they are a foid.

"as a woman.."
"as a black woman...."

Lol I actually just got downvoted 20 times for saying a youtuber was a hypocrite

"I bet you're fun at parties"

18M Rate me, plz be honest

Imagine being incel and going on reddit

Reddit is like a giant wart on the ass of the internet. It needs to be eliminated.