Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Xbox achievement not unlocking??

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Someone fucking know what to do? I tried searching online but none of the advice help. I 100% finished the requirement and triple checked. Fucking fucking fucking shit fuck fuck fucking shit fuck this is gonna drive my OCD nuts and completely deter me from gaming if I don't find a solution
Ad

@gymletethnicel

Had this happen to me before, especially with Assassin's Creed games. Most of the time they will likely unlock in the future automatically. I once got several Bathman: Arkham Knight achievements while playing Metro Exodus lol. Otherwise you can retry those achievements.
It's only 1 achievement, and it's the collecting all animus fragments. Literally the longest one. I'm not doing this again, I need to see the 100% next to the ezio collection fuck legit raging rn fucking pathetic.

Most likely a Ubisoft problem then. I've had collection achievement bugs in other AC games, especially shit in quantity like getting 50 kills in AC Syndicate. Yeah, don't worry. 99% for the Ezio collection is impressive as fuck.

Time for another game
Next time don't try to 100% Ubisoft Assassin's Creed games, achievement are buggy for them.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I was planning on doing the whole collection, was gonna do vahalla and odyssy and 3 next. Now I don't wanna even play xbox FUCK THIS.

Can guarantee you that this is also an issue on PlayStation. The only games that had this shit were Assassin's Creed games.

Over for your OCD btw

This is a Ubisoft problem, not an Xbox problems. Even achievements on Uplay are bugged.
Probably just gonna remove the achievements and uninstall the game. It's pathetic that this has legit made my Friday depressed.

Maybe there something with your connection? I remember I was 1000gmaxxing in my x360 games. I was playing just cause 2, and this game has hella stupid achievements, were you just need to explore the villages which are exact copies of each other and boring. I got this achiev, and stopped playing, next time I turned on the console it wasn't 1000g and it was ragefuel, but it synced back when I connected to live. AC games 1000g is suifuel, I would have 1000g on 3 and 4 if you wouldn't have to play this stupid punk ass multiplayer modes, which are so fuucked you don't even know what to do, and nobody is playing this shit anymore. I got 1000g on rogue though ngl, it didn't have Stoopid multiplayer achievements, it ain't no call of duty man wtf with this stupid shit

Maybe there something with your connection? I remember I was 1000gmaxxing in my x360 games. I was playing just cause 2, and this game has hella stupid achievements, were you just need to explore the villages which are exact copies of each other and boring. I got this achiev, and stopped playing, next time I turned on the console it wasn't 1000g and it was ragefuel, but it synced back when I connected to live. AC games 1000g is suifuel, I would have 1000g on 3 and 4 if you wouldn't have to play this stupid punk ass multiplayer modes, which are so fuucked you don't even know what to do, and nobody is playing this shit anymore. I got 1000g on rogue though ngl, it didn't have Stoopid multiplayer achievements, it ain't no call of duty man wtf with this stupid shit
I'm definitely connected to the internet. I tried restarting my xbox and checking with the website itself. I even got a bunch of achievements since that achievement. I tried everything I googled online. Nothing is working.
3 remastered 1000g doesn't have multplayer anymore btw

Money to buy consoles not unlocking

I'm definitely connected to the internet. I tried restarting my xbox and checking with the website itself. I even got a bunch of achievements since that achievement. I tried everything I googled online. Nothing is working.
3 remastered 1000g doesn't have multplayer anymore btw
Can't help you with nothing brocel, you play on xone? I don't have it so I dunno, there was an utility for PC to edit your profile and unlock achievements in Xbox 360, it was working even if you're not hacked the console, maybe there's something similar for new Xbox, otherwise maybe you can find a savegame online and swap it if it's possible on xone as well, you could do that on 360. I know how 1000gmaxxing can be frustrating, hope you will find some solution.

Also, I can't remastermaxx unfortunately. Nowhere to playceldom is destroying me