Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy X-mas is a holiday for cucks

owly

owly

Banned
-
they celebrate the birth of the bastard jesus, the result of his mother marry cheating on his volcel cuck father josef with the chad or tyrone
she reffered to as god.

when said bastard was born, 3 cuckman gave him presents.

this is a story of a foid that stuck to her story, and her amature magician bastard son.

later in the story jesus becomes a cuck him self for the prostitute maria magdalane, who he treats with respect and doesn't fuck her.
next jesus becomes a bigger cuck and gets killed for everyone.

now X-mas is about fathers buying shit for their slut daughters and cheating wifes, wasting money, and getting rejected under the missletoe.

I hope in my life time it will be overshadowed with a chobits day.

@StormlitAqua

i want a jb sex slave for Christmas

Jesus was killed by Jews.

#NeverForget #JusticeForJesus #HitlerDidNothingWrong

25 December is the ultimate cuck holiday.

The holiday where the Jews prove they win at everything.

Jews successfully took away the celebration of Christ's birth, who they murdered, and turned the entire meaning of his religious birthday into buying unnecessary shit for everyone.

All for the almighty shekel.

Water is wet, gifts are nice.
I like the theme of christmas.

xmas used to be fun as a little kid... Now everything I want I cant get on xmas anymore

Jews successfully took away the celebration of Christ's birth, who they murdered, and turned the entire meaning of his religious birthday into buying unnecessary shit for everyone.

Damn. When you put it like that..

Jews really fucked Jesus over. Like crucifying him wasn’t bad enough, they took away his own holiday too. Ruthless.

Jesus hitler

I'm sure this thread will be up on cucktears.

they celebrate the birth of the bastard jesus, the result of his mother marry cheating on his volcel cuck father josef with the chad or tyrone
she reffered to as god.

when said bastard was born, 3 cuckman gave him presents.

this is a story of a foid that stuck to her story, and her amature magician bastard son.

later in the story jesus becomes a cuck him self for the prostitute maria magdalane, who he treats with respect and doesn't fuck her.
next jesus becomes a bigger cuck and gets killed for everyone.

now X-mas is about fathers buying shit for their slut daughters and cheating wifes, wasting money, and getting rejected under the missletoe.

I hope in my life time it will be overshadowed with a chobits day.

Damn. When you put it like that..

Jews really fucked Jesus over. Like crucifying him wasn’t bad enough, they took away his own holiday too. Ruthless.
To be fair, Christmas was always about buying gifts, even in the ancient times. But, the Jews are who profit most now.

I just like Christmas because of the lights and gives me a reason to stay indoors

Celebrating any holiday is cucked, fuck tradition

It’s a day off for workcels and cucks waste money, I’m all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back