Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

X Factor Theory from incel Wiki

E

ElephantMan

Greycel
An article about a theory concerning inceldom in incel wiki caught my attention . In a nutshell it says that there are unseen factors beyond looks ( or other theories) that may cause inceldom, it is a pretty long read , so l will not get into the details , but you can search X Factor Theory in incel wiki .My question is this : does anybody here think that this may be true ?? Do we know everything about inceldom??? The theory has been proposed first by “The Virgin Messiah “ and later developed by “Hell by The Dashboard light”.

SMV = LMS + NT

HOWEVER

foids know that men who are high SMV are unlikely to accept being:

--- submissive
--- controlled
--- easily abused
--- discarded with impunity
--- replaced
--- duped
--- cucked
--- easily exploited
--- taken for a ride
--- cheated on
--- denied sex with impunity
--- starved of affection
--- kept in a dead bedroom situation
etc.
because their high SMV allows them to exercise options.

THEREFORE

1 --- foids who are living their "alpha fucks" phase chose to fuck Chads with very high SMV

2 --- foids who are living their "beta bux" phase chose to "settle" with men of more modest SMV, the "oofie doofies"

They settle with oofie doofies because the oofie doofie is more CONTROLLABLE by the foid, since he has LESS OPTIONS.

When the foid is searching for a BETA BUX she is interested in SECURITY, and they can't feel SECURE if her husband is fucking a different intern every week at his law firm. This scenario would cause the foid to fear abandonment. This fear is why they chose lower SMV "oofie doofies" to settle with. An oofie doofie is a male who has basically nowhere to run with his needs for sex, affection, reproduction, and family life, and therefore he is completely at her mercy, a perfect slave with no legs to run. This is the oofie doofie theory.

the X FACTOR is the amount of CONTROL a foid feels she can exercise over a man. An analogy is this:

imagine if you could chose your everyday car between:
-- a simple, cheap and reliable honda civic that's not even worth the fee to tow it.
-- a 1920's bugatti that is worth millions, but it requires expensive fuel, maintenance and only starts when it wants.
You can't sell or trade either car. You get a choice between the two, and must stick with it as your daily commute vehicle.

Of course, the bugatti has a sky high value. But choosing it would cause you'd lose your job and several appointments because it breaks all the time, doesn't start at all if the weather is too cold, or too hot, or too damp, etc. So you go for the reliable option, the cheap ass civic.

Same happens when a foid is chosing a BETA BUX SLAVE for her enjoyment. A sky-high SMV betabux that is also confident and outgoing with other foids could dump her and leave her stranded in the middle of her life with kids to raise etc. However a low SMV betabux would remain in her service as a loyal SLAVE for her to exploit for as long as she wants.

In conclusion, female preference FOR BETABUX = RELIABILITY ÷ SMV

If a guy has high SMV, he has to demonstrate also very high reliability -- which is impossible because the SMV itself gives him options. In the times where matrimony meant something, a high SMV guy could enter a public arrangement with her, namely marriage, that was enforced by the community. Nowadays, however, marriage is a joke. It is not at all enforced outside of islamic societies. Divorce is easy and has comparatively few repercussions.

A middle SMV guy must demonstrate some proof of reliability such as having "feelings" of love for the foid, putting his assets on the line by marrying her etc.

A lower SMV guy is automatically considered reliable because the low SMV itself means he has NOWHERE TO RUN.

The X FACTOR is all the things that signal RELIABILITY to the foid.

Last edited:
SMV = LMS + NT

HOWEVER

--- submissive
--- controlled
--- easily abused
--- replaced
--- duped
--- cucked
--- easily exploited
--- taken for a ride
--- cheated on
--- starved of affection
etc.

THEREFORE

1 --- foids who are living their "alpha fucks" phase chose to fuck Chads with very high SMV

2 --- foids who are living their "beta bux" phase chose to "settle" with men of more modest SMV, the "oofie doofies"

They settle with oofie doofies because the oofie doofie is more CONTROLLABLE by the foid, since he has LESS OPTIONS.

When the foid is searching for a BETA BUX she is interested in SECURITY, and they can't feel SECURE if her husband is fucking a different intern every week at his law firm. This scenario would cause the foid to fear abandonment. This fear is why they chose lower SMV "oofie doofies" to settle with. An oofie doofie is a male who has basically nowhere to run with his needs for sex, affection, reproduction, and family life, and therefore he is completely at her mercy, a perfect slave with no legs to run. This is the oofie doofie theory.
Very interesting, I remember reading this same article a few years ago , and at that time the “oofie doofie “ theory was not present . The article has been modified heavily from its original form . I guess if we know what it is , then it can’t be called X Factor, anymore...

SMV = LMS + NT

HOWEVER

--- submissive
--- controlled
--- easily abused
--- replaced
--- duped
--- cucked
--- easily exploited
--- taken for a ride
--- cheated on
--- starved of affection
etc.

THEREFORE

They don't choose betabuxxers, Chad just has no interest in settling down with any of them. In fact they often actively hate and resent their husbands for not being able to give them what Chad did in the past.

They don't choose betabuxxers, Chad just has no interest in settling down with any of them. In fact they often actively hate and resent their husbands for not being able to give them what Chad did in the past.
And I cannot even get a foid to spit at my face...

And I cannot even get a foid to spit at my face...
Betabuxxers are usually MTNs. If you're below average you can't even betabuxx, women have no use for you.

In the west, foids are not forcibly married to betabuxxers, they CHOOSE to settle with them. It's not their first choice, but it is a choice nevertheless.

Yes, the foid will complain, nag and resent her betabuxx husband, and make his life a living hell, but guess what? Foids always do that to their husbands even if those happen to be Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. It is just female nature to never be satisfied.

Pretty sure it was Hugh La Traviata that talked about that theory, not the guys you mentioned

I don't think the x-factor theory is true. Women are very shallow, so it's easy to determine what they seek in a man. Women's dual mating strategy is very well known and observable too, so if you're discarding looks and betabuxxing as possible reasons for women to select partners, you're going down the astrology road. In fact, foids will look at the stars for reasons to stay with their abusive chad of choice.

Women will also try to stay in the carousel for as long as they can, postponing their search for a betabux.

I don't think the x-factor theory is true. Women are very shallow, so it's easy to determine what they seek in a man. Women's dual mating strategy is very well known and observable too, so if you're discarding looks and betabuxxing as possible reasons for women to select partners, you're going down the astrology road. In fact, foids will look at the stars for reasons to stay with their abusive chad of choice.

Women will also try to stay in the carousel for as long as they can, postponing their search for a betabux.
I have a feeling that it will be nearly impossible for me to even meet a female , with 3 billion dollars in my bank account, from the reality of the situation, it does not-look like money would change anything, of course this is just a feeling I have ( I have not been in that kind of situation)

I have a feeling that it will be nearly impossible for me to even meet a female , with 3 billion dollars in my bank account, from the reality of the situation, it does not-look like money would change anything, of course this is just a feeling I have ( I have not been in that kind of situation)
it would, you'd have women lining up to want you. I kid you not, money plays a massive role. If you play around and tempt her with a ring (marriage) but never do then she'll be obsessed with you and force herself to like you (wont work) so that she can marry you. The money will blind her. Now if you're making 6 figures its nothing too special, making 100k+ wont really have an impact but 3 billion dollars is something almost in a different universe

it would, you'd have women lining up to want you. I kid you not, money plays a massive role. If you play around and tempt her with a ring (marriage) but never do then she'll be obsessed with you and force herself to like you (wont work) so that she can marry you. The money will blind her. Now if you're making 6 figures its nothing too special, making 100k+ wont really have an impact but 3 billion dollars is something almost in a different universe
What you are saying makes logical sense ,but let us just imagine if I win the jackpot lottery .. but now how would the big change happen ?? Every time for example I go out shopping, all I see are old folks, my question is simply this : how would you even meet the bastards in the first place ??