Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming X-Com 2 is pretty fun

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
So I all I did the past two days is play X-com 2. What a fun and well designed game. Highly recommended if you don't mind a bit of stress and enjoy turn based action.

Really enjoyed the game as well. I thought I would put in so many hundreds of hours with different builds and mods but in the end one playthrough was good enough for me. I played vanilla X-com 2 then I played the other version. Forgot the name but the one with the 3 alien hunters. I enjoyed both versions a lot. I REALLY hated getting tired and damaged in alien hunters but I feel it had more variety and tense moments. Plus, I enjoyed the zombie missions and REALLY enjoyed the fucking Sneaky new job. I had 2 of those and would just murder entire squads and stay in stealth the whole time.

My favorite role was Sniper. My least favorite unit was the SPARK units. Could never get into them or make them decently strong at all. I had one Templar who destroyed very late game but by then it was too late. Only fought him in like 2-3 missions. Same with Psy Ops. Took me basically the whole game to level them. Only got to try them for a tiny bit near the end.

I couldnt kill the special animals in the Vanilla game. Too hard for me. Needed the alien hunter weapons and the special Stealth class to finally hunt them down. Very satisfying getting and using their special armor.

I played the first one and enjoyed it much. When i bought XCOM 2 I got my ass handed to me on easy mode. Is it just me or did they crank up the difficulty significantly?

I played the first game but it was to hard for me. I could never finish it. I felt like they never gave you enough resources.