Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The edgyness of splinter cell conviction

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
For the past 2 months Ive been playing splinter cell black lists. Having too much fun dare I say it. And then my failed attempt to install mods fuck up the game so instead of re-downloading it, I decided to download splinter cell conviction.

And holy shit this game is edgy as fuck. People on youtube say its a John Wick simulater but I fell its more so aggresvive stealth then john wick simulator. You can climb a shit load of obstacles like black list, you got silenced pistols, sonar vision, and retarded AI even on the highest difficulty.

But the story is Sam going against his own agency, the theme song feels dark and action ish prepping, once in a while youll do a savage interagation, and betrayel everywere. And the villian is the most over the top trench coat villian ever. The fact that the ex 3e you fight against uses red nv eye patches is fucking edgy already. Theres no moral of the story. But its a edgy as fuck game.