Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WW3 will probably be scaling up for years

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say a country decides to build more weaponry and ammunition plants. And train more soldiers to increase the standing army size. Then the weapons manufacturers they have to build more capital plant, arrange contracts with suppliers who then have to scale up, and it takes time to hire and train people. Then once a new plant is up and running and gets its first unit of production off the lines, it takes a long time to scale production up to volume production. Just getting machine tools in doesn't happen overnight. Another example is using more mercenaries. Its not like there are a ton of mercenaries just hanging around waiting for their next order to come in. Governments have to sign long term contracts with the mercenary companies, then the mercenary companies can scale up their own organization.

The Russians are scaling up as fast as they can, and they are in a heavy duty fight in Ukraine. So now Iran is stepping in and opened another front. To divide out the West's resources and attention.

Even the North Koreans are scaling up their weapons production. As they make a lot of Soviet compatible weaponry. They are happy in North Korea as getting all these orders, they are getting cold hard foreign cash with it. And like all NE Asians, the North Koreans are very, very good at manufacturing. As their weapons production scales up North Korean trains can go all the way to Euro Russia and some go south to Iran and other Middle Easterners. Also by North Korean ships. Ammo gets eaten up fast. Say you have 100 artillery pieces and they fire on average 30 shells a day. That works out to 1 million shells a year. Those Russian Katyusha type trucks that shoot unguided rockets, they just eat up ammo.

Say a country decides to build more weaponry and ammunition plants. And train more soldiers to increase the standing army size. Then the weapons manufacturers they have to build more capital plant, arrange contracts with suppliers who then have to scale up, and it takes time to hire and train people. Then once a new plant is up and running and gets its first unit of production off the lines, it takes a long time to scale production up to volume production. Just getting machine tools in doesn't happen overnight. Another example is using more mercenaries. Its not like there are a ton of mercenaries just hanging around waiting for their next order to come in. Governments have to sign long term contracts with the mercenary companies, then the mercenary companies can scale up their own organization.
This happened before my man. They call it the Cold War. And WW3 didn't happen there even when either side had a completely justified reason to intervene militarily (Berlin Airlift, Hungarian Revolution, Cuban Missile Crisis, Korean Airlines Flight 007) and it won't happen now either

This happened before my man. They call it the Cold War. And WW3 didn't happen there even when either side had a completely justified reason to intervene militarily (Berlin Airlift, Hungarian Revolution, Cuban Missile Crisis, Korean Airlines Flight 007) and it won't happen now either
The difference of course being the Soviet Union was nowhere near as powerful, from an economic perspective, as China is now. A shooting war would have catastrophic implications for the global economy.

Also, Taiwan is China's Cuba, so we might see a replay of the Cuban Missile Crisis as the Taiwan Missile Crisis, even if the United States never deploys conventional or nuclear weapons there. I'm talking a blockade of Taiwan.

Also, Taiwan is China's Cuba, so we might see a replay of the Cuban Missile Crisis as the Taiwan Missile Crisis, even if the United States never deploys conventional or nuclear weapons there. I'm talking a blockade of Taiwan.
Modern-day China is a pragmatic country which tries to get their way via soft power rather than military means. Their army, if anything, is quite lackluster even after their modernizations. A military blockade of Taiwan would be the absolute last thing China would want bar an actual invasion. The status quo, if anything, is a convenient bargaining chip with the West for concessions.
Not to mention that any possible conflict with Taiwan could end up with Taiwanese rockets flying straight into a bunch of dams, notably the Three Gorges Dam, killing millions of civilians and destroying infrastructure. And yes, tiny little Taiwan could do this because something like Iron Dome is only applicable in a country as small as Israel. It's a lose-lose situation

Anglo Saxon Saar please spare us some white bitches

I don't think the West and China are going to directly fight each other. I think it will be these big and growing proxy wars that go on for decades.

China will be standing by for the cue to attack Taiwan, but their war against the US will take a few years to get going. The US is building a new base in the Philippines for it.

Also China has only 500 nuclear warheads,but they will need more like 5000 before starting a war with the US.

I dont think we will have to wait years, more like weeks/months. The Jew-S-A is bring in even more aircraft carriers and getting them ready for a major battle like right now. Israel is gonna level Gaza, and then bait Iran and Lebanon into intervening, and then the US will get involved and bingo we got oursevles another war in the middle east.

View: https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1715926937988678018?t=mslJCquYdnK9WG3em5IxuQ&s=19

I think Iran's strategy is to try to pull the Israeli army out into Gaza, sw Syria and southern Lebanon. By launching missiles into Israel from those places. Which guided missiles are so deadly compared to the old unguided missiles.

Then I believe Israel won't make it very far advancing, until it gets bogged down into a long war of attrition.