Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WW3 will NEVER happen

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I wonder if anyone here actually thinks there will be a WW3 with tanks, nuclear bombs, etc.

The truth is that this will never happen, the politicians know this would end up really badly for them, which is the reason they only attack small countries without nuclear weapons (Russia attacking Ukraine, USA attacking Iraq, etc.) they never attack other big countries directly, this is how it works since the Cold War. People want to make fun of the USA for not interfering, but if they want the USA to do something, ask Putin to attack them directly instead.

All that is going to happen is Ukraine getting bombed but resisting, the rest of the world using economic sanctions to punish Russia, its all just an "economic war", just boring sanctions, that's it. It will still end badly for Russia and any idiot who try being their allies, though, since if your economy goes to shit, so does your reputation among your own people.

What about WW2.5?
What is the definition of a WW anyway?

Stop upheaving my hopes and dreams :feelsbadman:

Nobody knows what will happen.

24654.jpg

Yep:feelsjuice: ww3 can’t happen due to nuclear weapons as well. Who wants to risk ending the world

I actually think we Will brought close to collapse by a pathogen here in the next 20 to 30 years (either Covid mutation or something else)

world war is a label, it doesnt mean anything. many wars have been going on since 1945 and noone bats an eye

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is Putin :feelswhere:
7 I guess.
Btw everything I've said is just my personal beliefs and my experiences living in this jew world, I haven't done any research or anything about the issue.

7 I guess.
Btw everything I've said is just my personal beliefs and my experiences living in this jew world, I haven't done any research or anything about the issue.
I see :feelswhere:

world war is a label, it doesnt mean anything. many wars have been going on since 1945 and noone bats an eye
Nah, everything that came out after WW2 was child's play.

WW2 was an all-out war between the world's greatest countries, fighting directly, trying to exterminate each other. Everything else didn't even came close.

Nah, everything that came out after WW2 was child's play.

WW2 was an all-out war between the world's greatest countries, fighting directly, trying to exterminate each other. Everything else didn't even came close.
vietman was worse

WW3 aka end of the world as we know it would never start because of a satellite shithole like Ukraine
I'm pretty sure USA is not dumb enough to intervene, if they wanted to they already would have

WW3 aka end of the world as we know it would never start because of a satellite shithole like Ukraine
I'm pretty sure USA is not dumb enough to intervene, if they wanted to they already would have
High iq :feelsjuice:

Nuclear warhead are unironically best things for peace.

Am I supposed to read this shitty reddit novel. Everyone is just bored, and was ts hell to happen because we all got no pussy ngl:feelsjuice:
There is a videolink some where up there. The reading is not for you but for religious people of what ever people like it.