Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WW3 started

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
Based. I hope China attacks Taiwan tomorrow.

MUSHRROOM WAR

:feelsjuice: Nothing is actually happening
Watched some news report and people there be going to work and shit like nothings happening :feelsjuice:
Ukraine is the incel of countries, I bet if Putin nuked it no one would do anything

no, calm down Incel

:shock: Is there war afoot????

:feelsjuice: Nothing is actually happening
Watched some news report and people there be going to work and shit like nothings happening :feelsjuice:
Ukraine is the incel of countries, I bet if Putin nuked it no one would do anything
The authority told them not to. If people are retarded

then dont make a thread about it. we already have 2346543987653 threads about ukraine
Because we are (sub) humans afterall. So we have toughts about putin starting a war that will drag down everyone.

This is the fault of sex havers for spawning everyone and overpopulation making humanity the way that it is.

I hope everything goes extinct as it should've been.

Russia apparently has started ww3.
Russia didn't start shit, the two SK regions Donet(sk) and Luhan(sk) declared independence from Ukraine and Ukraine is abusing them and refusing them their freedom.

The LPR (Luhansk People's Republic) and DPR (Donetsk People's Republic) deserve our respect. Putin be praised for having the balls to defend their freedom.

They have wanted to be left unmolested since 2014 when the Ukrainian government collapsed under anarchist-terrorists and there has no been a legitimate Ukraine since.

Like with Crimea these people want to be left alone and nobody will help them except heroic Putin

i wish the nukes would start dropping so i don't have to go to work tomorrow

(((they))) just keep on winning

Excellent!

I’m enthused that Russia will be the savior of this world, by delivering the nukes to the enemy nations, like USA, to detonate, to vaporize the tens of millions of Idiocracy (low IQ savages and smug rich cretins and horrible bosses and, of course, ditzy high standard foids).

As a long-suffering American whose citizenship is worthless trash since it doesn’t confer any (special) status, with me being the often unemployable “working poor” who has endured rejection by weird ambiguous cunts who play head game with me to trick me into thinking love is on the horizon, only to get screwed with their “tee hee! I didn’t mean it. I like you sort of for quirky, but I also dislike you for being weird and ugly loser, lol”, Russia might finally deliver the “salvation” (nukes and hypersonic missile/advanced torpedo (“sunburn”) attacks) we all seek for relief, whether we live or perish.

When WWIII (maybe) becomes a reality, let’s see how many foids who cry for “more feminism! Womyn’s rights now!” suddenly shrink back to avoid getting conscripted, even begging single men to marry them (dumb used up sluts) to be housewife with newborn child to avoid being drafted, while their new husbands go to war to die for bullshit (not only that, also cucking deployed husbands by fucking Juans and Tyrones) .

Foids must get annihilated by the fires of the nuclear war.

We won’t have to worry about the foids anymore as their power (feminism) gets severely diminished as beaten back down to revert to the sex-in-exchange-for-protection Stone Age/Bronze Age scheme.

Besides, there are about 8 billion people on this motherfucking green Earth. Too many people. If left unchecked, not only will there be scarce resources everywhere as depleted to exhaustion but also that agreeable/presentable humble/demure non-ditzy women are vanishingly rare.

Thanks Dementia Joe for ruining America with Russia and maybe China jointly fucking with USA for daring to meddle.

Excellent!

I’m enthused that Russia will be the savior of this world, by delivering the nukes to the enemy nations, like USA, to detonate, to vaporize the tens of millions of Idiocracy (low IQ savages and smug rich cretins and horrible bosses and, of course, ditzy high standard foids).

As a long-suffering American whose citizenship is worthless trash since it doesn’t confer any (special) status, with me being the often unemployable “working poor” who has endured rejection by weird ambiguous cunts who play head game with me to trick me into thinking love is on the horizon, only to get screwed with their “tee hee! I didn’t mean it. I like you sort of for quirky, but I also dislike you for being weird and ugly loser, lol”, Russia might finally deliver the “salvation” (nukes and hypersonic missile/advanced torpedo (“sunburn”) attacks) we all seek for relief, whether we live or perish.

When WWIII (maybe) becomes a reality, let’s see how many foids who cry for “more feminism! Womyn’s rights now!” suddenly shrink back to avoid getting conscripted, even begging single men to marry them (dumb used up sluts) to be housewife with newborn child to avoid being drafted, while their new husbands go to war to die for bullshit (not only that, also cucking deployed husbands by fucking Juans and Tyrones) .

Foids must get annihilated by the fires of the nuclear war.

We won’t have to worry about the foids anymore as their power (feminism) gets severely diminished as beaten back down to revert to the sex-in-exchange-for-protection Stone Age/Bronze Age scheme.

Besides, there are about 8 billion people on this motherfucking green Earth. Too many people. If left unchecked, not only will there be scarce resources everywhere as depleted to exhaustion but also that agreeable/presentable humble/demure non-ditzy women are vanishingly rare.

Thanks Dementia Joe for ruining America with Russia and maybe China jointly fucking with USA for daring to meddle.
HOLY FUCK I WOULD LOVE TO PLUNGE A DESPERATE HOLE AND IMPREGNATE HER

Retarded take. You'll be cringing at yourself in a few years

nigger ukraine is not in nato or any other military pact military alliance, nobody is going to defend those niggers

Russian troops try to seize Chernobyl nuclear plant. Spread of radioactive waste across Europe possible.

Russia apparently has started ww3. Will this be the end of western society? Or will the based countries get their ass kicked? I pay for peace
"ww3" nigga Ill bet 100$ rn that russia stops after ukraine, if nato doesnt do sum stuff
(pls accept bet I want sum money)

it is kike operation false flag fuck the slavic niggers from ukraine XDDD I hope russia will rape them well (in real life)
hahahhaahahhaha yeah exactly those filthy smelly 10 euro ukraine hookers had it coming fuck them

RDT 20220224 1419114954569037375851097

get the gov to acknowledge your disabilities now bros, @Defeated Lobster is right