Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ww3 is closer then ever

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Syria attacked Israel this moment, and the US sent another aircraft carrier to Israel, as you all know Russia and China has troops in Syria.

This can esclate very quickly into ww3, I believe that China might us this chance to take Taiwan.

Cope. Nothing ever happens.

Syria attacked Israel this moment, and the US sent another aircraft carrier to Israel, as you all know Russia and China has troops in Syria.

This can esclate very quickly into ww3, I believe that China might us this chance to take Taiwan.
I can promise you that WW3 will never happen this centuary.
They warn us of WW3 since the cold war and nothing happens.
Because nobody is so dumb

I think you mean "closer than ever."

This is a big sad cope.

Huh? A stupid mortar attack carried out by Hezbollah Shiite terrorists from the Golan Heights. Another nothing burger.

Syria attacked Israel this moment
Sauce?

and the US sent another aircraft carrier to Israel
The US already has bases (with nukes) in Turkey so it's not like an aircraft carrier in the region will be much more than symoblic show of support.

as you all know Russia and China has troops in Syria.
I know Russia has. And I know the US killed hundreds of them already and Russia didn't do shit.
Chinese troops in Syria?

I believe that China might us this chance to take Taiwan.
China would need months of preparation and total seaborne supremacy to invade Taiwan. It's pretty hard to hide from anti-ship missiles.