Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WW3 could save us incels.

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
Everyone knows that an ugly guy like us would actually have a chance in the market like 60 years ago. We would be able to afford housing and get a trad wife.

My hypothesis is if WW3 happens and you manage to survive than the first 10-15 will be rought after ww3 but it will only get better. Governments have to start from 0 again and with low population, poverty and a educated nation you can rebuild a country in like 20 years just like what happened in europe post ww2. You will be able to have a tradwife, afford a house, have kids that respect you. Finally be happy and no bullshit like we have now.

I genuinely believe that if you survive WW3 as an incel. No matter if you fought or not. That you will have an actual chance in this market. Not as a gigachad stacy fucker who fucks a new girl every weekend. But as an trad husband and father. That is the least we could ask for.

https://i.imgflip.com/7oxkub.png

Everyone knows that an ugly guy like us would actually have a chance in the market like 60 years ago. We would be able to afford housing and get a trad wife.

My hypothesis is if WW3 happens and you manage to survive than the first 10-15 will be rought after ww3 but it will only get better. Governments have to start from 0 again and with low population, poverty and a educated nation you can rebuild a country in like 20 years just like what happened in europe post ww2. You will be able to have a tradwife, afford a house, have kids that respect you. Finally be happy and no bullshit like we have now.

I genuinely believe that if you survive WW3 as an incel. No matter if you fought or not. That you will have an actual chance in this market. Not as a gigachad stacy fucker who fucks a new girl every weekend. But as an trad husband and father. That is the least we could ask for.
The chads and stacys don't go to war, we're probably the chosen ones. Besides, I don't think it will change anything. Hypergamy will not be erased and superiors will always be there. Wait 10 to 15 years? I barely know if I'll live 1 month bro lol

Ww3 they will kill off more white population n rapefugees will take over

Post ww3 world would be dominated by the same richfags than now

you gonna be trad husband with leftover plastic whore who been bukkaked 500 times since age 13 ?

Bring drafted to fight for kikes and femoids would save us how exactly

Well, it's not something that's happening.

i'm obese so i won't be drafted so this is lifefuel

During the war you can rape and pillage. Or at least you will have woman crying in your arms for protection. Funny that feminism is out of order when the going gets tough

"trad husband or father" you are a natural born slave

"trad husband or father" you are a natural born slave
What would you want than? Just fuck around and get every stacy you want? That is impossible for you unless you are fakecel or a millionaire (also fakecel). I would rather be a father than a fucking incel.

Tradcuck cope

We very likely wont experience to be freed from the tyranny of women and kikes

dont get your hopes up lad. your suffering is gonna end when you die that is it.

Chances of surviving WW3 are very low. Within the first 3-4 hours over 90 million people would be dead
due to nuclear weapons. Now add on another 24 hours or maybe a week. Nuclear bunkers won't save you.
They will cancel all flights and the politicians will be jetting out the country while their homeland and
people burn.

This is why these people and systems need to be overthrown.

Last edited:
I will NOT be drafted motherfucker. You FIRST!
I´ll find the nearest lake to dig myself a hole, before those green assholes come looking for me.

The only problem I can see with that theory is that war, especially a large scale war like a potential WW3, would be used as a meat grinder for the masses. Especially for incels. Thousands of us, if not millions, could be drafted and sent to the front lines, they might even relax health restrictions to make more of us go. There would be resistance to drafting, of course, but I think any war is meant to "thin the herd" and when that happens the incels are the first to be sent to the dangerous shit jobs and frontlines to die. Just think of all the medieval wars in history where the poor peasants were sent to die charging into the enemy.

Then the Chads who survive the war or dodge the draft due to a lawyer in their family or some shit, will reap all the potential post-war benefits, and leave nothing for the rest.

incels dont fight in wars only foids and normies fight in wars. that is right, fight for our freedom normie fuckers